pic of the new! combo!

that was my old gun, we done a swap wuz's daystate for my falcon. i used to use loads of pellets with it too! its just too easy to fly through the mag! hope you have good shooting with it mate i got the daystate today and am well chuffed with it theyre lovely guns! looking forward to getting my divers bottle filled up so i can take it out properly! NAIL THOSE RATS WUZZY!

Thats what i said to you Chris when you said that you were thinking of the Ultra muli shot.

Pellets just fly so fast through the barrel that before you know it you are buying a new tin of them LOL.

Im chuffed that Wuzzy and Famboy are both happy with their deal and i hope that they both have many years of shooting fun.

I cant wait to see the Falcon in action today up at my permission.

Si.

yeah tell me about it its an expensive habit. i found the mag really fiddly to load to im pretty useless when it comes to fiddly things anyway but that design is definatly lackin! cant wait to get the adaptor to fill the harrier up im gagin to drop a few bunnys with it!

just got a rapid 17 my overdraft is maxed out! mrs is not impressed but its a beautiful gun! its fired 30-40 shots so is mint as they come and fitted with a falcon merlin scope with range finder thats bloody excellent so am pretty chuffed! im now in a position where i know i HAVE to shed a few guns just got to decide which. im thinking keep the harrier and the rapid although i know i should just keep the rapid but i think the harrier would be better for just grabbing for a quick blitz round the farm and the rapid for a proper outing i think ill just keep em both sod it ill get pics up of the rapid shes a beaut!!!