• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any pics?

will try and get one up now mate

dont wana piss on your fire mantha,but 2 grand the most you paid for any of those dogs was 70 quid.or you might have swapped him for a shot gun,singer how much for him and may then fella.just remember they came from me.

u pay good money yea get good dogs pay shit money yea get shit

Any pics?

dont wana piss on your fire mantha,but 2 grand the most you paid for any of those dogs was 70 quid.or you might have swapped him for a shot gun,singer how much for him and may then fella.just remember they came from me.

what do you mean any of those dogs only four i had off you mate and only four are mine i paid 80 for the pup 80 for the dog swap a gun for the bitch wich i paid 120 for and swap a lakeland pup for the other one which the lad was very happy with they might be up for 2000 but only 300 ill have wich is 100 each because im keeping the pup,and i now where they come from thats why i asked the lad first and i told him 200 for singer and may wich is a fair price and he didnt want them,why you having a go mate i even offerd to take the lads out with me and thats the thanks i get,dont try and make me out to be a twat or sumthing mate.

i apologise then mate calum ripped me off then,i told him£70 for the dog £70 for the pup.guns are 2 a penny and tha lakeland to look at you couldnt give it away,worst undershot pup i have ever seen but on a good point it must have been out of good stuff,because its comin on fine so i do apologise.just to set the reckord straight im not trying to make you out a twat,yah doing tha yah self we want singer back and they told me you want £100 for him.he was sold to you for 80 you say why make money on us en Edited by Johnny Vegas 1
Any pics?

what do you mean any of those dogs only four i had off you mate and only four are mine i paid 80 for the pup 80 for the dog swap a gun for the bitch wich i paid 120 for and swap a lakeland pup for the other one which the lad was very happy with they might be up for 2000 but only 300 ill have wich is 100 each because im keeping the pup,and i now where they come from thats why i asked the lad first and i told him 200 for singer and may wich is a fair price and he didnt want them,why you having a go mate i even offerd to take the lads out with me and thats the thanks i get,dont try and make me out to be a twat or sumthing mate.

i apologise then mate calum ripped me off then,i told him£70 for the dog £70 for the pup.guns are 2 a penny and tha lakeland to look at you couldnt give it away,worst undershot pup i have ever seen but on a good point it must have been out of good stuff,because its comin on fine so i do apologise.just to set the reckord straight im not trying to make you out a twat,yah doing tha yah self we want singer back and they told me you want £100 for him.he was sold to you for 80 you say why make money on us en

listen mate not trying to make money on any dog i paid 80 for the dog and swaped a gun for the bitch wich i paid 120 for and i asked him 200 for the 2 do the maths! not making money but braken even why should i loose money you haven a go at me when your own nephew ripped you off and that lakeland pup what diffrence does it make what she looks like shes doing the job for you aint she so pricless in my book mate.its lucky that i like calum and hes a good kid im selling him back to you because if it was you thered be no chance.

Any pics?

i apologise then mate calum ripped me off then,i told him£70 for the dog £70 for the pup.guns are 2 a penny and tha lakeland to look at you couldnt give it away,worst undershot pup i have ever seen but on a good point it must have been out of good stuff,because its comin on fine so i do apologise.just to set the reckord straight im not trying to make you out a twat,yah doing tha yah self we want singer back and they told me you want £100 for him.he was sold to you for 80 you say why make money on us en

vegas what is your problem mate every thread you get involved in you end up ripping into some one and making them out to be twats

havent you got nothing else better to do, the boy has been 100% honest yet you still have a pop, i dont think Id sell them back to you either