• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a kc beagle pup your talking £850 so why the hell are you folk moaning about a full pack at this price youl be lucky if you see another full pack for sale in another 10 years plus if the bitch drops 10 pups your pack will consist of 20 so your talking £100 each they will have cost you so its pennys. i would love a couple of hounds and would happily pay £200 for a decent one already working.

for a kc beagle pup your talking £850 so why the hell are you folk moaning about a full pack at this price youl be lucky if you see another full pack for sale in another 10 years plus if the bitch drops 10 pups your pack will consist of 20 so your talking £100 each they will have cost you so its pennys. i would love a couple of hounds and would happily pay £200 for a decent one already working.

is it just me or is not the case anymore that our biggest concern should be that the dogs are going to a good home rather than how much can be made on them. its a sign of the times when the prices of dogs are outragous.i have terriers which to me are good workers(they suit me).when i breed a litter they go to friends or people who i know will (a)give them a good home and (b)use them for which they were intended and this is sayifaction for me, just a though....

i aint saying that money is more important than home but if someone expects something for free they will expect everything else for free if someone pays 800 for a dog they can obviously afford it and who is going to pay 800 for a dog and neglect it ?

i was just trying to say i didnt think these were over priced and someone would be lucky to buy a pack as its something you may never see for sale again a pack of ten hounds .

good luck with the sale.

listen people iv been out with these hounds and if i had the room and the cash i would bite his arm off at that price, who ever has them will not be disapointed. like its allready been said how often does a full pack allready hunting come up you could pick them up today and be out hunting tomorrow. dont forget these hounds have been cared for by just two people with no help from others, so i think its a fair price to ask.

All the best with the sale

me and my mate got a pack of beagles all hunting good little pack thers 10 hunting hounds,3 4 month old pups and 1 bitch in pup.£2000 for the lot.south wales

mate will you sell the bitch in pup i will be in wales next week and can collect her give me a call 07939 580373 cheers

Guest GoneToGround1

so your from merthyr then? is this C????? if so iv seen his hounds work once or 2ce up in the west valleys and i must say they were spot on when i seen them, dont know if these are the same hounds or even the same person but if they are you wont be disapointed?

so your from merthyr then? is this C????? if so iv seen his hounds work once or 2ce up in the west valleys and i must say they were spot on when i seen them, dont know if these are the same hounds or even the same person but if they are you wont be disapointed?

yeah mate its craig

Guest GoneToGround1

yeah mate its craig

wrong person then i thought it was ceri...from treharris way.

yeah mate its craig

wrong person then i thought it was ceri...from treharris way.

no prob mate