MINSHAW BULL UP 4 STUD

Guest jordbullcross

I understand this is a thread about a guy offering his dog as a stud dog... He has put a photo of this stud dog, so potenial suitors can see him. Fair enough!!!

But... If the dog in question has a fault of somekind (which this dog does with flat/spread feet) Surely people who are not interested in using him for stud allowed to point this out to the people who may be interested in using him for stud.

For no matter what anyone says the feet on this dog are not right, whether or not he runs well is besides the point, his feet arent how a running dogs feet should be!!

No matter how you try to sugar coat it, by saying some dogs have this feet, blah blah. Everyone is entitled to point the facts out to other members who may not notice or understand certain points and attributes of breeding animals.

The dog is a beauty,but he has bad feet, I think with hard-road work the feet would come up.

So those members who say other members should F**k off and stop ruining the thread should head their own advice. IMHO

No amount of roadwork will tighten those feet up mate, its just the way they are, and the weight of the dogs frame,,,as already stated if youve seen a few bull xs you would know that..flatish feet are common in this cross,, its nothing to do with lack of road work atall.

Edited by merle24

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No amount of roadwork will tighten those feet up mate, its just the way they are, and the weight of the dogs frame,,,as already stated if youve seen a few bull xs you would know that..flatish feet are common in this cross,, its nothing to do with lack of road work atall.

I dont know a lot about Bull X`s mate, but I know what I know and what I see. Those dont look good feet to me.

Can anyone else show us photos of more Bull X`s feet like these please, if this is common in Bull X`s then I hold my hands up. Has I say I dont know much of Bull X`s. I am more of a saluki/greyhound man myself, and my Saluki x`s dont have these sort of feet. If they do I find tarmac brings them up.

got to say i know who owned this dog before previous owner my lad had a pup from a repeat mating

its feet were spot on

not saying its feet are spot on but give me a dog wi bad feet that works and does his job than one wi spot on feet and sees now quarry whats so ever some dog get bad feet wi injuries wi working and some dont get any with being on a lead in a show ring and chasing balls in the park few times a week

and i dont know the owner of this dog from ADAM so if you dont like the look of it dont use it END OF THAT ;)

• 1 month later...

i know the lad whos got this dog hes bred off em 2 es own bitch and their pups feet are perfect,a mean take a look at the dog es a write lump ov a dog no wunder es feet are not in the best condition, this dog is a machine and id put him with my bitch anyday coz es got no reverse gear and will give more than a 100% all day and all nyt, he destroys stuff in seconds