MINSHAW BULL UP 4 STUD

Guest jordbullcross

Guest Paul scotland

See whin you have said

Dont listen to alot on here cause they anit got the expercince to give judgement,

Then

Ya i may sound like i know it all at times but im plain and truthful, No point in leading people on nice dog this and nice that, Tell the truth and stick by your guns,

So what your saying is listen too you and no other ya right!

See thats what i done it has got poor feet IMHO thats why i said it, keep it real and all that....

Like iv said this dog has got poor feet IMHO and thats the last i say on the matter cause if no one looks at that pic and dont see that for them self well ...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much minshaw is in the dog? that dog is out of zip aint he?zip had very little minshaw in him,did your dogs dam have minshaw in it? not interested in a line off him just wondered as i owned zip years ago.

cheers hbg

are we talking about the same zip 26 brindle if so i got a pup here bredd same way as blue dog and so have my mates there feet are ok i no that blue dog i heard they was a litter going round up north out of him i no for certain it storms them other things ?but i can honestly vouch for zip to say he was good in his day dead now though .rip.

yes the same dog mate he was reared with me from 6 weeks old,got to heavy for my job,i'm just curious to the minshaw bit as zip was only a 1/8th minshaw,so unless the mother of the blue dog was minshaw bred that blue dog as hardly any minshaw in it,i'm not knocking the dog or what it can do in anyway.pic of him below when i owned the dog.

cheers hbg

post-960-1255682766.jpg

FFS look at the pic again there loose and flat maybe thats your type of feet but i prefer a much tighter feet than that

and trotter fcuk off :feck:

Saluki feet also spread,, so whats wrong with that how would this hinder the dog ?,,you class it a fault so please explain..

A salukis fight are not spread they should be high and tight but its a common fault of bull blooded lurchers

why not let the guy get on with his dog, the first thing i do look for in a dog is its set of tyres as i run big land ,big chases over rough stubble after fast qaurry ,no feet no running ,season in season out ,learnt that 20 years ago you get guys coming through my way with whipety type dogs there feet dont last as its dry at times and hard , as much as it looks good to have abig strong bul cross iwouldnt take one for nothing they cant run stubble after stubble sound mates treid them for two seasons dog was finished , no good ,maybe if you run smaller feilds and just sliiping them on slower qaurry then there fine ,but dont rate bull cross for big runing on fen type of land were they only have to run one feild or two to the safety at times , but he is a nice dog but well , nice is only nice in the beholder hoipe he does you proud dont listen to alot on here they havent the expierence to give judgment

whin,can you explain a bit more on why whippety type dogs dont last long round your way ,not too many whippety type dogs with splayed feet

Guest jordbullcross

AT THE END OF THE DAY I OWN HIM I NO [bANNED TEXT] HES LIKE I NO [bANNED TEXT] HE CAN DO HE f*****g RECKS STUFF 110% And ive kept two pups out ov him nd my bitch AS I SAY TARL ACCSEPT SO CUM ND TRY HIM OUT

AS I Says [bANNED TEXT] THIS STIE IS FULL OF IDIOTS WHO R JUST JEALOUS c**ts NO TIMEWASTERS NEW PICS ON SOON !!!!

AT THE END OF THE DAY I OWN HIM I NO [bANNED TEXT] HES LIKE I NO [bANNED TEXT] HE CAN DO HE f*****g RECKS STUFF 110% And ive kept two pups out ov him nd my bitch AS I SAY TARL ACCSEPT SO CUM ND TRY HIM OUT

AS I Says [bANNED TEXT] THIS STIE IS FULL OF IDIOTS WHO R JUST JEALOUS c**ts NO TIMEWASTERS NEW PICS ON SOON !!!!

The site is full of know it alls mate,, wouldnt bother posting him for stud on here,, its a common thing in bull x lurchers to see feet like that,, if people aint noticed that by now the they aint seen many lurchers with bull blood in them,, no its not the best thing in the world but it aint the worst,, if the dogs got the minerals mate and it kills what it should then thats the proof of the pudding,, you offer a trial too so youre willing to back it up i take it !, good on you.

Edited by merle24
Guest Paul scotland

no its not the best thing in the world but it aint the worst,, if the dogs got the minerals mate and it kills what it should then thats the proof of the pudding,,

With words like this everyone on here should be listen too you and taking note of your vast knowledge,

is great too have a dog with the minerals,

But one thats spends half the season off cause it cant run cause of foot injuryes, Is another thing

What is the worst thing in your eyes?

If a dog anit got is feet it anit got nothing simple!

no its not the best thing in the world but it aint the worst,, if the dogs got the minerals mate and it kills what it should then thats the proof of the pudding,,

With words like this everyone on here should be listen too you and taking note of your vast knowledge,

is great too have a dog with the minerals,

But one thats spends half the season off cause it cant run cause of foot injuryes, Is another thing

What is the worst thing in your eyes?

If a dog anit got is feet it anit got nothing simple!

If it doesnt hinder the dog and stop it from doing its job, then there aint an issue,, if it does then there is a issue.

Edited by merle24
Guest alastair

nice looking dog and hope you make a few quid of it,but imho i think its feet are.nt a good advert along with your text talk shit dont exactly give a good impression,if a dogs worked its feet should be tight and upright but you may have vthe exception.

Guest Paul scotland

I never said it hindered the dog,

The dog might be a 110% machine who knows? and there a trial with the dog so it must be able to do something,

Its just you going on about feet dont matter its so f u c king stuiped ,

You had this hastle last time you posted his photo. Surprised you never submited a better photo this time with him not so flat footed!!!

Feet aside he is a lovely looking dog and one of my favourite bull crosses put on here.

how much minshaw is in the dog? that dog is out of zip aint he?zip had very little minshaw in him,did your dogs dam have minshaw in it? not interested in a line off him just wondered as i owned zip years ago.

cheers hbg

are we talking about the same zip 26 brindle if so i got a pup here bredd same way as blue dog and so have my mates there feet are ok i no that blue dog i heard they was a litter going round up north out of him i no for certain it storms them other things ?but i can honestly vouch for zip to say he was good in his day dead now though .rip.

yes the same dog mate he was reared with me from 6 weeks old,got to heavy for my job,i'm just curious to the minshaw bit as zip was only a 1/8th minshaw,so unless the mother of the blue dog was minshaw bred that blue dog as hardly any minshaw in it,i'm not knocking the dog or what it can do in anyway.pic of him below when i owned the dog.

cheers hbg

thats him good dog in his time

listen here i no where the blue dog was bought from like he says its gauranted so everone stop picking faults at it if you dont wanna use it keep your opinion to yourself and bug some body elses topic this site is turning crap