MINSHAW BULL UP 4 STUD

Guest jordbullcross

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

merle your forever making a arse of yourself on this site haha

Dont think so mate,, you talking utter rubbish now fellla,,no shite there aint no desert in uk mate i think we all know that,, but a guy posts up a stud dog and straight away people are dissing a fault with it, for no apparent reason, the dog looks well end of,, if it does what it says whats the problem,, hes offered a trial too so he aint full of shite,, he will back it up.. I would rarther a dog with spread feet that kills alot of stuff than a dog with pined feet that catchs a bit of stuff,,whats the problem ?

Edited by merle24
Guest Paul scotland

Do you keep dogs Merle?

If you do what type of feet have they got i bet there just like the dogs feet thats up for stud...

See the thing is i didnt diss any mans i said its got poor feet which it has IMHO,

And the thing is thats got me tonight is the fact that your saying poor feet is alright, Before you know bad feet will just be excsepted in the dog world, And there no way we need poor feet being passed on through gen after gen,

Like i say we want the younger gen to keep the working dog going long after were gone and fertileing the daisy poor feet has no place on any breed of dog never mind a working dog its as simple as that,

Edited by Paul scotland
merle your forever making a arse of yourself on this site haha

Dont think so mate,, you talking utter rubbish now fellla,,no shite there aint no desert in uk mate i think we all know that,, but a guy posts up a stud dog and straight away people are dissing a fault with it, for no apparent reason, the dog looks well end of,, if it does what it says whats the problem,, hes offered a trial too so he aint full of shite,, he will back it up.. I would rarther a dog with spread feet that kills alot of stuff than a dog with pined feet that catchs a bit of stuff,,whats the problem ?

its ussually you thats slagging peoples dogs, you hear a lot a lurcher and greyhound men saying its got feet like like a ballarina, smaller and tighter the feet the better, nobody wants a dog with big clumpy feet. nothing against the dog in this post. its a cracking dog and if theres a trial provided well theres no problems are they

atb

Do you keep dogs Merle?

If you do what type of feet have they got i bet there just like the dogs feet thats up for stud...

See the thing is i didnt diss any mans i said its got poor feet which it has IMHO,

And the thing is thats got me tonight is the fact that your saying poor feet is alright, Before you know bad feet will just be excsepted in the dog world, And there no way we need poor feet being passed on through gen after gen,

Like i say we want the younger gen to keep the working dog going long after were gone and fertileing the daisy poor feet has no place on any breed of dog never mind a working dog its as simple as that,

Yes i keep dogs mate and i have one with feet tighter than a nats arse,, the other not as tight,,doesnt bother him or me,,,iam not saying it something to look for in a dog but it aint that much of a big deal,,feck me lads were not at crufts you know,,,you guys plannning on trying to register the bull x as a k.c breed or something,,blimmy hey lets just shoot the dog and have done with hey lads do a proper job of the selective breeding programe.

ok a salukis feet arent splayed they are long and rounded(big difference) and the joints are still up, the desert isnt sand its mainly rock with a dusting of sand(been and watched them run in Bahrain) that dogs feet ARE poor lack of road work probably

also owned this dog and he produced a couple of litters and they didnt have splayed feet

tong.jpg

why not let the guy get on with his dog, the first thing i do look for in a dog is its set of tyres as i run big land ,big chases over rough stubble after fast qaurry ,no feet no running ,season in season out ,learnt that 20 years ago you get guys coming through my way with whipety type dogs there feet dont last as its dry at times and hard , as much as it looks good to have abig strong bul cross iwouldnt take one for nothing they cant run stubble after stubble sound mates treid them for two seasons dog was finished , no good ,maybe if you run smaller feilds and just sliiping them on slower qaurry then there fine ,but dont rate bull cross for big runing on fen type of land were they only have to run one feild or two to the safety at times , but he is a nice dog but well , nice is only nice in the beholder hoipe he does you proud dont listen to alot on here they havent the expierence to give judgment

ye i maybe sound like a no it all at times mate but im plain and truthful , no piont leading people on nice dog this nice dog that , tell the truth and stick by your guns, i had paople to by pups of me the first thing they said whall great feet lenth of back strong but al running dog no terreir blood , thtas what agod lurcher has to be to last through here an eight of bull is all you need

its all down to the indavidual. this game is all based on opinions, we all got to have them.

:victory: Absolutely correct,as the old saying goes "opinions are like arseholes"..we all have one :clapper: .All the best PP.