Long net poles

philg

Not sure if these will work put at that price i'm going to give some a try :whistle: Not that i'm tight fisted or anything :rofl:

www.outdoorworld.org.uk/acatalog/Tent_Poles.html

All the best Phil

Edited by philg

:11:

I am a tight fisted Scotch Basstard and i have a long net somewhere still in its packet.

Only poles i saw were at Magnums.

Then i will have to learn how to use it.

At the Game fairs you can buy a net basket so you can carry the lot.

May take long netting seriously this season, had a look yesterday and everything is coverd in nettles, cleared a couple of branches to let my ferrets have a go but it was pissing down here today.

The long netting poles do they have points or are they the same as tent poles, what about grommets.

:D:D:D

Those won't be any good for longnetting they will flex like a b*****d ,the thick poles that i got from magnum flex on some ground and they are a lot stronger than those tent poles for sure .If you are gonna use Hazel poles then they should have been cut last year and allowed to dry out thoroughly so they will be harder than when green also you can sand and varnish them to make them nice and smooth for when you use them no good just cutting them and using them straight away as they will flex too........ ;)

Those won't be any good for longnetting they will flex like a b*****d ,the thick poles that i got from magnum flex on some ground and they are a lot stronger than those tent poles for sure .If you are gonna use Hazel poles then they should have been cut last year and allowed to dry out thoroughly so they will be harder than when green also you can sand and varnish them to make them nice and smooth for when you use them no good just cutting them and using them straight away as they will flex too........ ;)

They can be used when just cut and will dry out in time ;)

Guest craftycarper

i tried magnums last year but they don't take card payments over the phone. Either collect face to face or they accept cheque through post with a letter stating order, me not patient enough to wait for a cheque to clear and then wait for poxy royal mail delivery