TV series "The GameKeeper"

I am hoping someone on here can help me! I am trying to get hold of a copy of the TV series called The GameKeeper.

It followed a keeper called Charlie Pirie on the Glen Tilt estate up near Blair Atholl during one season and it was shown on BBC1 back in 1995/96 ish. Me and my dad watched a couple of them and I was meant to record the entire series so we could watch the episodes we missed. Unfortunately I ended up recording Coronation Street by mistake :icon_redface: He obviously hasn't let me forget about it and I have been trying to get a copy ever since, so i can finally give it to him and say "Get over it"!!

It was never brought out for sale on Video/DVD and the BBC won't give/sell you a copy unless you were in it. So I think my only chance is if someone else recorded it and if I could copy their copy!

So with that in mind can anyone help me or know of anyone who could help me.

Cheers for now folks.

I am hoping someone on here can help me! I am trying to get hold of a copy of the TV series called The GameKeeper.

It followed a keeper called Charlie Pirie on the Glen Tilt estate up near Blair Atholl during one season and it was shown on BBC1 back in 1995/96 ish. Me and my dad watched a couple of them and I was meant to record the entire series so we could watch the episodes we missed. Unfortunately I ended up recording Coronation Street by mistake :icon_redface: He obviously hasn't let me forget about it and I have been trying to get a copy ever since, so i can finally give it to him and say "Get over it"!!

It was never brought out for sale on Video/DVD and the BBC won't give/sell you a copy unless you were in it. So I think my only chance is if someone else recorded it and if I could copy their copy!

Cheers for now folks.

if you dont get sorted mate pm me as i have it

• 9 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/08/2019 at 18:00, MIK said:

I went to keepers college with young Charlie and knew Charlie well as I was on Fealar Estate which marched with GLen Tilt but will keep my thoughts to myself on my thoughts on him ...

Was it Fealar Jimmy Lean was the keeper/ stalker?.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 12/10/2009 at 21:27, StewartBell29 said:

Cheers for now folks.

There on YouTube 

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

hi my name is andy fell, I was recently looking at Google at the gamekeeper Charliepirie as I was doing my gcse when it was on t.v and watched it over and over again. This actually enticed me to do a gamekkeping apprenticeship.  I see you posted a question many years ago and have not had a reply. I don't know if u or your dad are still alive or interested in the gamekeeper tv show, but I have them on vhs recorded back in the 90's. I forgot I had it until reading your post. My mobile is 07716192915 if you want to contact me ? Many thanks andy fell