Sign in to follow this  
StewartBell29

TV series "The GameKeeper"

I am hoping someone on here can help me! I am trying to get hold of a copy of the TV series called The GameKeeper.

It followed a keeper called Charlie Pirie on the Glen Tilt estate up near Blair Atholl during one season and it was shown on BBC1 back in 1995/96 ish. Me and my dad watched a couple of them and I was meant to record the entire series so we could watch the episodes we missed. Unfortunately I ended up recording Coronation Street by mistake :icon_redface: He obviously hasn't let me forget about it and I have been trying to get a copy ever since, so i can finally give it to him and say "Get over it"!!

It was never brought out for sale on Video/DVD and the BBC won't give/sell you a copy unless you were in it. So I think my only chance is if someone else recorded it and if I could copy their copy!

So with that in mind can anyone help me or know of anyone who could help me.

Cheers for now folks.

I am hoping someone on here can help me! I am trying to get hold of a copy of the TV series called The GameKeeper.

It followed a keeper called Charlie Pirie on the Glen Tilt estate up near Blair Atholl during one season and it was shown on BBC1 back in 1995/96 ish. Me and my dad watched a couple of them and I was meant to record the entire series so we could watch the episodes we missed. Unfortunately I ended up recording Coronation Street by mistake :icon_redface: He obviously hasn't let me forget about it and I have been trying to get a copy ever since, so i can finally give it to him and say "Get over it"!!

It was never brought out for sale on Video/DVD and the BBC won't give/sell you a copy unless you were in it. So I think my only chance is if someone else recorded it and if I could copy their copy!

So with that in mind can anyone help me or know of anyone who could help me.

Cheers for now folks.

if you dont get sorted mate pm me as i have it