hello from cumbria

where abouts you from "hairy face" ,and we are the neighbouring farm to ousbournes haha . :D

i assumed you were from that farm going by your user name, but didnt want to put the name of yer farm on here thats why i said oppisite to osbournes, i used to deliver the paper bedding to your farm from iggasund, now im your coalman :thumbs: got relatives at north moses and smaithwaite, am near silloth mate :good:

oryt mate what type of fishing you do fresh or salt

fresh water usualy. salmon trout and grayling . mostly fly but i do a bit of spinning worming shrimping aswell. where abouts you from pal , you fish ?

barrow in furness n yeh i do mainly sea fishing go for bass mainly do abit of spinnning aswell for pike where bouts you from mate

you'll be related to the bens then ?. So what kind of shooting or whatever you into ?

12g,clay pidgeon, rough shooting, .22rf, .223cf, lurchers terriers whippet, mainly lamping mate, yeah half cousin to that crazy bunch, but good lads ;)

I've just clicked on who you are , i once watched you with your lurcher at my uncles at hayton ! where you shoot clays at ?

thats right mate last yr when mike was combining, havnt shot clays for a couple of years now, but used to go to lowca on wednesday nights and aspatria friday nights(c'mouth gun club) and carlisle small arms club every other sunday, now lowca and c'mouth both shoot up at whinscales