should stalking be made cheaper?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no wonder people enjoy poaching deer with dogs with some of the attitudes on display in this thread, not just for the sport but the thought of getting one over...

Long may it continue.

It's no wonder people enjoy poaching deer with dogs with some of the attitudes on display in this thread, not just for the sport but the thought of getting one over...

Long may it continue.

your right mate they just cant grasp the fact that if they took more people out for a little less they would shoot more deer and make more money

and all partys would be happy ???????

kirky

And like i said before

If you worked more hours for less money you would produce more. Pretty sure you wouldnt be happy about that.

Why should someone take a pay cut so you can go stalking?

The stack em high and sell em cheap approach to stalking would also be an antis dream, 'is this all a deer is worth'

Long may it continue.

Exactly mate .The old status quo ,those that do and those that dont .A system of reduced costs sounds good but is unworkable with costs of guides and logistics .Stick to what you know in future .

Long may it continue.

Exactly mate .The old status quo ,those that do and those that dont .A system of reduced costs sounds good but is unworkable with costs of guides and logistics .Stick to what you know in future .

:notworthy:

Yes sir, you'll hear no more deer talk from this working class hero, from now on I'll remember my place in society. ;) Apologies for speaking out of turn! :angel:

Long may it continue.

"It's no wonder NESBITTS ! enjoy POACHING! deer with dogs"

The two words go together well !dont you think ???? And you still wonder why drunken OIKS are not welcome on the hill !

Its the THIEVING! attitude of a few that stops the rest being trusted , and that attitude has FU**all to do with sport or stalking .

Long may it continue.

The two words go together well !dont you think ???? And you still wonder why drunken OIKS are not welcome on the hill !

Its the THIEVING! attitude of a few that stops the rest being trusted , and that attitude has FU**all to do with sport or stalking .

Right, so anybody who can't afford deer stalking is a drunken poaching nesbit oik...? :clapper: Right oh, your lordship...

Long may it continue.

Right, so anybody who can't afford deer stalking is a drunken poaching nesbit oik...? :clapper: Right oh, your lordship...

You are the one who said "POACHING WITH DOGS" and "LONG MAY IT CONTINUE".So you are agreeing with theft!

If you think thats OK,GET ON WITH IT !instead of blowing .

But dont say its because you cant afford stalking !!lolol weve already established that its nothing to do with stalking .

"WHINE! WHINE! WHINE !POOR ME ! POOR ME!", :clapper::clapper: GET OVER IT !!!!

Long may it continue.

You are the one who said "POACHING WITH DOGS" and "LONG MAY IT CONTINUE".So you are agreeing with theft!

If you think thats OK,GET ON WITH IT !instead of blowing .

But dont say its because you cant afford stalking !!lolol weve already established that its nothing to do with stalking .

"WHINE! WHINE! WHINE !POOR ME ! POOR ME!", :clapper::clapper: GET OVER IT !!!!

Figure of speech! :D I'm just a humble rabbit man, I have neither the tools nor inclination to hunt deer, be it with a dog, gun or otherwise.

I just take issue at the notion that money somehow makes you a better person, or in some cases stated here, a better shot.

I'm perfectly happy with my lot & situation, I bear no ill will or jealousy towards those who have bettered themselves, so get over yourself. :feck:

"Figure of speech! I'm just a humble rabbit man, I have neither the tools nor inclination to hunt deer, be it with a dog, gun or otherwise.

I just take issue at the notion that money somehow makes you a better person, or in some cases stated here, a better shot.

I'm perfectly happy with my lot & situation, I bear no ill will or jealousy towards those who have bettered themselves, so get over yourself."

YEH RIGHT !!!! :clapper::no:

"Figure of speech! I'm just a humble rabbit man, I have neither the tools nor inclination to hunt deer, be it with a dog, gun or otherwise.

I'm perfectly happy with my lot & situation, I bear no ill will or jealousy towards those who have bettered themselves, so get over yourself."

YEH RIGHT !!!! :clapper::no:

You don't know me or anything about me, so say what you will. I learnt not to take anything read on the internet at face value a long time ago.

Mind you, at 55 years of age if you haven't leant yet.... :clapper:

Long may it continue.

It's not for sport or geting one over on anyone, they do it for a living and it's serious business, mil spec nv goggles, 4 wheel drives with 4 dogs in, there are often support vehicles as well. It's not 1 for the pot or the romantic type of poacher it sounds like you are picturing it's organised crime and it's got nothing to do with class or enjoyment, it's money. Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about to me.

There are people who have got round the poaching deer aspect and brought a great deal of credibility to deer shooting.Some one said is that all a deer is worth well the di,s Deer groups slaughter deer every week because we have far to many i am sure there is a compramise some were.