ABSOLUTELY GUTTED

Went to feed pups this morning only to find kennel door wide open 5 patterdale pups stolen last night 8 week old 4 dogs 1 bitch. Thought mother to pups had been taken aswell but found her shortly after. Totally f****d off.Reported it to old bill but there not worth a wank not interested.Some body knows where all these dogs are being passed onto and probably knows whos nicking them.

Went to feed pups this morning only to find kennel door wide open 5 patterdale pups stolen last night 8 week old 4 dogs 1 bitch. Thought mother to pups had been taken aswell but found her shortly after. Totally f****d off.Reported it to old bill but there not worth a wank not interested.Some body knows where all these dogs are being passed onto and probably knows whos nicking them.
gutted for you pal the tw**s need stringing up.will pass the word about in barnsley

This is sickening i hope you find out who did it and get the pups back,

I think more people should insist on going to the breeders house and seeing pups and mother in their home enviroment , most breeders are proud of their stock and keep a scrapbook.

no more sales at shows or meet ya half way as i think that would go a long way to help.

people buying dogs should do their best to make sure they are buying from the owner and not a thief. rant over hope someone can help atb phil

Have you had any dealings with lads from s.yorks ???
bump these tw**s need catching

I was just wondering maybe it's someone who's seen the pups or some local scumbag? Maybe they knew how old the pups were and waited til they were old enough to take? Just a thought but maybe within the last few weeks you've noticed someone around the kennel who may have been eyeing them up! Any way mate best of luck finding the twats.

thanks for all replies not holding my breath about getting them back but making some more enquiries today. never advertise my pups on here too many arseholes that like to pull a thread down. if i find out whos involved dont worry there names will be on here.