31 replies to this topic

#16 BobbyBingo

BobbyBingo

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:15 pm

Say what you like i don't give a s*"t seeing the texts you sent davie and getting told by sandy to never come back is your own fault.

You can say it did not happen i'm sure you will i would do the same but there is some of us up here what realy went on and you know we do try and look as straight and clean as you want on here but we know different.

key basher well well thats good from u the phone txt key basher remember harasment and threatening texts don't look to good for you if they show them to the police with your record.

as i said i don't realy care what you say to keep you looking like the goose shooting angel but we know you are far from that

Bobby Bingo

#17 East coast

East coast

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:21 am

Is there still the italian bloke around here that goes after the geese, has the long wheel base land rover.

#18 alimac

alimac

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:30 am

pipeno (SP) not heard that name in a while

#19 wildfowler-2007

wildfowler-2007

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:43 am

Bobby but where does that come in to getting chased out of aberdeenshire ??????????

I dont care what old sandy or davie thinks the fact's are you said i got chased out of aberdeenshire which is wrong old sandy put us on a shite field and i went looking for geese and sandy took the hump FULL STOP just like the old grump he is thatis the facts of the story so i did not get chased out of your area so get it right.

I sent davie a txt telling him i will get my own back on them both and it will be sweet trust me they thnk they own all the ground up there pmsl

So i dont give a f......k if they go to police or anyone else

I also told him i was meeting pipeno which was true and things went well if you cant chase that old chap out of your area then they have no chance of doing it to me

ALSO FACT'S ARE SANDY IS NOT GETTING MANY GEESE NOW SO GOOD LUCK TO HIM FOR THE REST OF SEASON AS MY MATE IS SHOOTING WITH HIM ALL THIS WEEK

So there is the facts lads

Regards

#20 BobbyBingo

BobbyBingo

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:40 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO What ever you say The Truth Must hurt

#21 wildfowler-2007

wildfowler-2007

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:45 pm

Bobby not much of a responce of you now anyway I am not intrested but main thing is we both no I never got chased out of abrdeenshire full stop

so end of matter

The goose angel

#22 BobbyBingo

BobbyBingo

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:46 pm

POACHING SAFARI SCOTLAND :clapper: Goose shooting with free B&B in the local nick :D

#23 BobbyBingo

BobbyBingo

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:48 pm

Bobby not much of a responce of you now anyway I am not intrested but main thing is we both no I never got chased out of abrdeenshire full stop

so end of matter

The goose angel

EEEEHHHHHHH let me think YES YOU DID

#24 teckel

teckel

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:43 pm

well well, sporting agents/ goose guides all the same always bickering and moaning and stabbing each other in the back. never yet have i met a decant one all a bunch of chancers. they chase geese and pigeons all year round and what do they put back into the countryside? not a thing all one way and thats right into there wallets.

#25 East coast

East coast

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:02 pm

pipeno (SP) not heard that name in a while

Thats the 1. Think he thought we reared woodcock, was always asking for the them for his partys to shoot. Take cover.

#26 alimac

alimac

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:38 pm

:clapper: You tell um teck, why ever would you come to that :) ... iv never met or heard of this sandy guy till yesterday after reading this, so i asked about today , being the nosey t@@t i am :o , would any one clarify if he was the guy that smashed a car window when someone refused to pay for some shooting :blink: This could of course just be shite :hmm:

Your all CrAZY :yes:

East coast, lol, there a bit like that, but i have to say i shot geese with one last year and a nicer safer bloke you couldnt meet

Edited by alimac, 16 October 2009 - 06:39 pm.

#27 BobbyBingo

BobbyBingo

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 02:58 pm

:angel: :feck: :boxing: :censored: :bye:

#28 yorksjt

yorksjt

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:39 pm

I ve been with Randy Savage a few times and had plenty with him, gald to hear he's still doing it, even though he could be very rude to his customers! I know why he had people leave without paying but he warmed to us eventually.
Is Steve Freeman still working that area?

#29 laurona12

laurona12

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:50 pm

I ve been with Randy Savage a few times and had plenty with him, gald to hear he's still doing it, even though he could be very rude to his customers! I know why he had people leave without paying but he warmed to us eventually.

Mo

Sandy really is your bilogical Dad!

Edited by laurona12, 19 October 2009 - 11:44 am.

#30 yorksjt

yorksjt

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:34 am

Mo

Sandy really is your bilogical Dad!

Does that make us brothers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users