Sign in to follow this  
kayteetess

Stolen Dogs, place your photographs of stolen dogs here

A very good idea this thread. All the best off luck to everyone that have fallen foul to these scumbags !! Hope you's get your dogs back ASAP.........atb. SON OFF SHAM

Two whippet bitches stolen in the early hours of the 20,11,2011, Belived to be around the tamworth, staffordshire, area but could have been moved on now! nancy new.bmp it is the fawn/white bitch 14months ruby new.bmp 3year old, Stolen from Barton-under-needwood, staffordshire, Any information pm me thanks for looking

400512_255713741160487_253461984718996_658196_602420793_n.jpgi`m postin this on behalf of a friend, any information pm or contact details on poster.

found on railway line, unfortunatly dead.

Looking for a small black working cocker bitch (5 yrs & spayed) stolen 13th March 2012 from Essex.

Either stolen for working or stolen for breeding. If the latter she will eventually be dumped (somewhere -wherever she is) as she has been spayed.

She could be anywhere by now, so were not just looking locally.

Hoping you guys will be some extra pairs of eyes for me and note anyone who has acquired a new adult dog in the last month or so that might be her. If it isn't, then no harm done -as we're not the vindictive type and any genuine owner would understand.

Not particularly interested in catching the perpetrator, we just want her back and in one piece. PMs are fine ;-)

or contact http://www.doglost.c...php?dogId=37934 if you don't want direct contact with me for any reason.

There is a reward for her safe return as she is so special to the family. post-72548-0-45129000-1336921883_thumb.jpg

Thank you

for all the dickheads that might be reading this thread,that have stolen other peoples dogs. i hope some day yis climb into somebodys yard and get greeted by a nasty angry rottweiler and get exatly what yis diserve. . low life scumbags that yis are. good luck getting your dogs back lads dont give up there out there somewhere.atb.

Edited by buster red
  • Like 1

just goes 2 show theres some fuking scum out there good luck with it all

post-76652-0-84389500-1348702354.jpg

Young, male, working type, lemon roan Cocker Spaniel stolen from the Choppington area of Northumberland in June 2012.

Please PM or contact me on 07411749874 if you know his whereabouts or have any information.

Thankyou

Lost, now believed possibly stolen from kennel, working border x lakeland male 2 years old. Not interested in pursuing thieves. Just would like dog back. Please have a look at the Doglost link here http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=43693 for pictures and more information. Missing from rural area south of York. Safe return ensures reward.

Thank you.