Sign in to follow this  
kayteetess

Stolen Dogs, place your photographs of stolen dogs here

if any 1 touched my dogs i would hunt them down and get my gay friend to tear them a new arse hole and make them walk like a cowboy for a couple of weeks. that should keep them away. what do u think ? lol

• Like 2

its all right telling people about the marking and age name ect ov a stolen dog but wunt it b easya for the scum who nicked it to no every thing a bout the dog if they no its working ect/ they wld look at stolen dog sites alb :hmm:

NOW RE-UNITED WITH HER OWNER

AND THE THIEVES APPREHENDED.

POSTED FOR A FRIEND.

PaulsTerrier72dpi.jpg

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 1

post-3290-0-96459800-1292665364_thumb.jpg

post-3290-0-91716600-1292665426_thumb.jpg

Peggy stolen from her kennel in Dundee. she is 3 year old ear stamped 07 followed by 1 to 9 in green ink has a scar front left leg . any info on the ware abouts of this dog call 07704049285

stolen 04/01/11 from a shed at the back of my house in the west of ireland

middleton x fell terrier bitch 18mths, we anticipate she will be sold on, bred from or dumped as shes useless as a worker as i recently discovered,

ive grown fond of her despite her many many shortcomings including her incessant yapping and want her found as quickly as possible

she was stolen by a traveller lad who came to my house trying to buy my 2 fells off me and when i refused to sell them he stole my fell bitch which i promptly stole back, 2wks later he has come back to my house after the fell terriers again which i had moved to another location and as he couldnt find the fells he has taken the lakeland to spite me, he is unaware that she is a failed worker

i know for a fact he has the bitch as i have been told from a reputable source that he has been sighted with her, i hope to locate her before he sells her on.

post-45924-0-07106100-1294501167_thumb.jpg