Sign in to follow this  
kayteetess

Stolen Dogs, place your photographs of stolen dogs here

Just wondered...would it be a good idea to have a topic pinned with just the photographs of stolen dogs? if there was something for refrence that we could scan often maybe it would help?

A description with features/age of the dog along with a photograph would be good.

Edited by kayteetess
  • Like 5

hope so,even if someone reconises just one dog and it gets back to the rightful owner wouldnt that be a result???

regards kate

Edited by kayteetess
  • Like 1

hope so,even if someone reconises just one dog and it gets back to the rightful owner wouldnt that be a result???

regards kate

good idea... well sed :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I'll start the ball rolling with Patman's pups, 4 dogs, 1 bitch. 8 weeks old, stolen10-10-09

post-31288-1255376534.jpg

post-31288-1255376570.jpg

post-31288-1255376660.jpg

whats the world coming to steeling pups fcking horrible low life scum

• Like 1

i think this is a very good idea.all these dogs were taken during the summer and i belive they are some where still in ireland i got one of my dogs back just by luck noting else came out of it after that so anyone thats offered a dog look throw this post and it mite be one of these.most of the dogs taken were only young dogs ready to start.

edited to say the top picture the dog on the left was taken the dog on the right was not.

post-15304-1255377018.jpg

post-15304-1255377074.jpg

post-15304-1255377137.jpg

post-15304-1255377214.jpg

Edited by top terrierman

their were 2 young pups taken as well but thier is no point in puting them up in was to long ago.looking at the pictures of the dogs taken on me only makes me relise how much bother i went to get them all and the hard work that good men put into breeding them.the snakey f*****g scum that took them would never be able to understand what decent dog men have to do to get that type of dog.

post-15304-1255378036.jpg

post-15304-1255378219.jpg

post-15304-1255378407.jpg

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pz...vs2Zs1dQRdyX%2f

Stolen from my car in Sainsburys car park around 4.30pm Chiselhirst 18th Sept. This is a photo which the person who nicked her sent to owner demanding money. Sent by mobile number 07967738115. Later sent text saying she had been sold.

Now Found

post-31288-1257166014.jpg

Edited by doe
  • Like 1

whats the world coming to steeling pups fcking horrible low life scum

Totally- cant believe people wana do that in the first place- not theirs to take at the end of the day! Criminal! and particularly vulnerable pups.

• Like 1