IS THIS REAL?

Guest Frank

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ditch_Shitter

On 56K, powered by Bog Gas, Frank? I'd be dead of old age before it came down, mate. I'm afraif my days of enjoying vid's are through :(

" Afraif ". God, I Hate typo's! :angry:

:icon_eek: AMAZING STUFF. :yes:

Thanks for that DODDO. :clapper:

Unbelievable, so they do take foxes, tought so.

Buy the look of it aswell, the way it got hold of it, was just like in the picture, from the back end. :D

Cheers,

Frank.

Don't look like its got hold of it at all in the pic Frank :D.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:icon_eek: You're f***ing kidding?! That's a Child, right?

Oh, FFS! And now flash back to the conversation about the f***ing Hooray Henrys who are 'talking about' using Eagles and Eagle Owls to legitamise their mounted Hunts. And you guys who know the score reckon they'll end up letting those f***kas go?

And people go on about council estate boys and their bloody 'Big Dogs'. God help us.

Heres one thats not so good, it was taken in America, the story goes it was an imprinted sea eagle, some bright spark decided that it would a good idea to release it into the wild, this is what happened when it got hungry. :no:

that pic is so full of shite what the f**k was you thinking of posting that pish ya tit ...........

Heres one thats not so good, it was taken in America, the story goes it was an imprinted sea eagle, some bright spark decided that it would a good idea to release it into the wild, this is what happened when it got hungry. :no:

that pic is so full of shite what the f**k was you thinking of posting that pish ya tit ...........

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that pic's a fake, or the story is untrue, or are you worried what the anti's will think? That picture's got f**k all to do with falconry and hunting that bird was released by wildlife rescue do gooders. Whats your problem?

DS yes mate your right, I doesn't bare thinking about, what could happen when birds like these get into inexperianced hands.

Edited by Fletcher
Guest oldskool

i've really enjoyed this thread.... excellent pics and an amazing clip!!! i had a lend of a dvd of them big golden eagles taking deer, some class footage on there.

Edited by oldskool