IS THIS REAL?

Guest Frank

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Being as the question relates to the veracity of the picture - not wether Goldies take fox, as we all know they will and do - I'd suggest ye copy that shot and blow it up a bit.

Look at the eagles feet: He has no grip on the fox ~ unless you want to suggest the back talon of his right foot is tossing the fox like that? It's the only one I can't clearly make out as out of touch with the fox.

However, aside from that; Examing the space between the foxes back legs. The feathers of the birds tail are super imposed over one of foxys thighs. Foxys back, left leg has been rather poorly dubbed in. Argue that away if ye like. Damned if I can.

Then, for the purists; The play of light on foxy is all wrong. I.e. Non existant. I'm no expert on anything featured there. But, for my money, it's a crock.

What ever.

Being as the question relates to the veracity of the picture - not wether Goldies take fox, as we all know they will and do - I'd suggest ye copy that shot and blow it up a bit.

Look at the eagles feet: He has no grip on the fox ~ unless you want to suggest the back talon of his right foot is tossing the fox like that? It's the only one I can't clearly make out as out of touch with the fox.

However, aside from that; Examing the space between the foxes back legs. The feathers of the birds tail are super imposed over one of foxys thighs. Foxys back, left leg has been rather poorly dubbed in. Argue that away if ye like. Damned if I can.

Then, for the purists; The play of light on foxy is all wrong. I.e. Non existant. I'm no expert on anything featured there. But, for my money, it's a crock.

What ever.

Took the words out of my Mouth DS ;).

Like you also said We all know Goldies can do it but thats a fake big time, none of it adds up! I have a few taking Fox's on Video and also find it a bit hard to beleive its gone for its back end when they know they're dangerous quarry, love the way the snow is virtually undisturbed around the fox's feet too.

What ever.

Took the words out of my Mouth DS ;).

I have a few taking Fox's on Video

Which Video Jasper??

Simon

Thanks all for clearing that up. :blink::laugh:

No seriously, cheeers. :good:

I had my doubts too about the picture, but am certain that the Goldedn Eagle can take foxes, but id say prehaps at a guess, not on a regular basis, am i right, or do they take them when ever the chance presents itself?

Thanks,

Frank.

:icon_eek: AMAZING STUFF. :yes:

Thanks for that DODDO. :clapper:

Unbelievable, so they do take foxes, tought so.

Buy the look of it aswell, the way it got hold of it, was just like in the picture, from the back end. :D

Cheers,

Frank.

Guest Ditch_Shitter
heres one I like.

Great shot, Fletch! Like; F***, that must hurt! :laugh: And ye can almost see the hawk thinking: " Hmmh'hmmm. Got him by the head ..... Now I'll rip his guts out. Absolutely no concern of mine. "

Is there a more 'Natural Born Killer' in the entire universe?! :good: