border pups for sale

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

400? next you will be saying your not breeding for the money :o

mate im not i leave that too arseholes on this site, i have had plenty of interest if you dont have anything decent to say dont tap crap into your keyboard as it bores some of us who have to read it

hate to tell ye mate the only person tapping crap is you ,as you can very well see by the replies your getting to your thread ;)

go f#ck your self you blue giro police informer .ive been told il share that with thl

police informer my hole now thats made me chuckle :clapper::clapper:

Guest eastmids

i wouldnt pay £200 for a terrier pup out of anyones dogs ever!.

only an idiot with no real interest in digging would pay/charge £400

Edited by eastmids

the borders now ,like everything else have realy gone up in price :o i mean looka russel's ect and not forgeting them fecked up , made up breeds, labra doodles, and i'v seen patta doodles :D all shit mongrels basically and there are idiots out there payin £500, £600 and more for this shit :o years ago these kinda dogs would never of come about , and if they did accidently , they woulda ended up in a bucket 'a' water :D i personaly would not pay the price for the borders today[ even though i can , nee bother] :D:clapper: but if the guy wants ta make a few quid thats his buissness ;) at the prices being asked nowadays, very few of these borders will see work :( i reckon they are destined to become just another has been of the terrier world, more at home sittin on grannys lap, than out graftin :(:o:D;) good look with tha waines,, ;)

why does anyone give a f*ck who is asking what for there pups if you think they are to dear dont buy one ! if you are looking for one and think the price is right buy one! what has everyone wanting to sell pups got to do ask everyone on here how much to charge??? shall we say £50 for pups and £100 for adults and slag anyone off who ask's for any more (i dont think so) why dont everyone slag anyone off if there's lurcher pups forsale £50 more than the next litter