border pups for sale

400? next you will be saying your not breeding for the money :o

mate im not i leave that too arseholes on this site, i have had plenty of interest if you dont have anything decent to say dont tap crap into your keyboard as it bores some of us who have to read it

hate to tell ye mate the only person tapping crap is you ,as you can very well see by the replies your getting to your thread ;)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im after a border but i wont pay that much

but......

i think the price is fair for kc dogs plus they are workers. so good luck with the sale im sure they wont stay around long.

atb

here we have three bitches and one dog pup for sale they were born yesterday and ready in december i want £400 for the bitches and £350 for the dog both parents are kc registered and working dogs i am in scarborough ,north yorks if any one is interested contact me on 07756558630.

not haveing a go here but I personally wouldn't pay that money just my opinion

no thats fair enough eveyone is entitled to there opinion but some people just talk boll#x i hope to keep one anyway and they will sell either way

400? next you will be saying your not breeding for the money :o

mate im not i leave that too arseholes on this site, i have had plenty of interest if you dont have anything decent to say dont tap crap into your keyboard as it bores some of us who have to read it

hate to tell ye mate the only person tapping crap is you ,as you can very well see by the replies your getting to your thread ;)

go f#ck your self you blue giro police informer .ive been told il share that with thl