border pups for sale

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wxm do you believe that poodle thing on your pic is good lucking

as borders go no he aint a smart one and at no point have i said he is soft lad, put a pic of these proper terriers then and show us all what we're all missin out on

as borders go no he aint a smart one and at no point have i said he is soft lad, put a pic of these proper terriers then and show us all what we're all missin out on

na al let ya off mate. dont need to prove nothing to you theres a good few people on this site whos been out diggin with me oldest pat and they either wanted to buy it or they want a pup off him :big_boss:

na al let ya off mate. dont need to prove nothing to you theres a good few people on this site whos been out diggin with me oldest pat and they either wanted to buy it or they want a pup off him :big_boss:

HOW OLD IS YOUROLD PAT THEN

now then boys and girls it's getting dafter on here if you've all got a good terrier good on yer wether it be border pat lakey or russell it does'nt matter there's no need to say mines better than yours or mines bigger than his it's like a bloody school playground all grow up and let this bloke try and get new homes for his pups ps anyway mines the best ;)

now then boys and girls it's getting dafter on here if you've all got a good terrier good on yer wether it be border pat lakey or russell it does'nt matter there's no need to say mines better than yours or mines bigger than his it's like a bloody school playground all grow up and let this bloke try and get new homes for his pups ps anyway mines the best ;)

GET F...ED COUNTRY ROGUE MINES BETTER THAN YOURS

ya right ther and does it matter how old he is dont matter if hes 1 or 10 its the way he works not the age. by the way hope the pups get good homes
400? next you will be saying your not breeding for the money :o

mate im not i leave that too arseholes on this site, i have had plenty of interest if you dont have anything decent to say dont tap crap into your keyboard as it bores some of us who have to read it

yes well we could all say that and as i say talk is cheap and you are full of pony i notice you only joined today? say no more :clapper::clapper:

Lets say you have a litter of 5? then at about 120 each or there abouts your covering the cost i would say.

Anything over that price and its profit, money your making from the litter, and in my eyes peddling scum.

And just because these dogs are KC registered? lol your on a hunting forum, KC is nothing to boast about.

The price your asking and most other boarder owners is all about making money, but please by all means prove me wrong. why you would sell them for 300+ and please don't give me the shit excuse of "its because people will pay it"

No wonder the boarder terrier is in a shit state when people are charging 300+ and boasting KC reg. Firstly your pricing for Kennel club peddlers who see the pound signs and out pricing normal terrier men, and secondly the kennel club is a show organisation had has no merit when it comes to working, so why should people pay an extra 200+ for papers that prove they come from registered show dogs.

And i am just waiting for the old chestnut "I AIN'T IN IT FOR THE MONEY" f*****g bollox.

Edited by jlp
here we have three bitches and one dog pup for sale they were born yesterday and ready in december i want £400 for the bitches and £350 for the dog both parents are kc registered and working dogs i am in scarborough ,north yorks if any one is interested contact me on 07756558630.

not haveing a go here but I personally wouldn't pay that money just my opinion

Lets say you have a litter of 5? then at about 120 each or there abouts your covering the cost i would say.

Anything over that price and its profit, money your making from the litter, and in my eyes peddling scum.

And just because these dogs are KC registered? lol your on a hunting forum, KC is nothing to boast about.

The price your asking and most other boarder owners is all about making money, but please by all means prove me wrong. why you would sell them for 300+ and please don't give me the shit excuse of "its because people will pay it"

No wonder the boarder terrier is in a shit state when people are charging 300+ and boasting KC reg. Firstly your pricing for Kennel club peddlers who see the pound signs and out pricing normal terrier men, and secondly the kennel club is a show organisation had has no merit when it comes to working, so why should people pay an extra 200+ for papers that prove they come from registered show dogs.

mate go f#ck yourself what would you no, theres always a freebee in the yellow if its more your thing .enough said