border pups for sale

go peddle your shite on epupz or something, also if you read the top of the page theres alittle bit about peddlers you should read it and f**k off

working dogs at working prices....its just pure greed

mate if you have a problem il give you my address you di#k head ,i paid 450 for the mother so go take your face for a pony as i can smell your breath from here and you are how many miles away ,like i said when i want your opinion il ask for it and also i have had people ringing me ?lost for words go clean ya kennals you fool and dont use your tounge

WELL SAID THATS HOW MUCH BORDERS ARE THEY JUST DONT WANT TO PAY THAT PRICE FOR A DECENT BREED OF DOG

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

go peddle your shite on epupz or something, also if you read the top of the page theres alittle bit about peddlers you should read it and f**k off

i have a working border that was £400 so i dont think he is asking to much,,,

oh and how do u no that he is a peddler, this might be his very first litter, so why dont you ask people before pulling them down

and they are working dogs just more expensive than the non pedigree,

thank you mate im no dog dealer it is her first and only litter ,i no lads on here who sell bull x for a grand and he wouldnt get clever towards them as them folk arnt to be messed with they would just fill him in i suppose it could be fences time of the month or hes just a tit

i have a working border that was £400 so i dont think he is asking to much,,,

oh and how do u no that he is a peddler, this might be his very first litter, so why dont you ask people before pulling them down

and they are working dogs just more expensive than the non pedigree,

thank you mate im no dog dealer it is her first and only litter ,i no lads on here who sell bull x for a grand and he wouldnt get clever towards them as them folk arnt to be messed with they would just fill him in i suppose it could be fences time of the month or hes just a tit

i think your right he is just a tit or he just trying it on with you to see if you would retaliate,,,,,,

the mans not being a greedy c***t he's just asking for the going rate of a border and for the price they have always fetched more than pats and lakeys atc, i think the thing with borders is you either love them or hate them if you love them you will pay and if like me you hate them you would'nt have one for free not to say they are crap as i have dug to 12blue34 dog many times very good dog atb with the sale of your pups mate sure there are plenty that love them

gready c*nt. why do borders cost so much. i'd rather a nice looking pat half the price than an ugly border. not only that going round the middlend game fair not one did i see under 16 they where all big and ugly

oy dafty who asked your opinion im not a greedy c*nt you sound like a dolls head if you want a patterdale go buy one theres plenty free in the yellow paper weekly and these are bredd properly not like your mongrel .

you could go and get a well bred patterdale pup for 150 and they are much better workers than any other terrier. theres only 1 way id get a border and that id be if all the other terriers went exstinct which will never happen. they are big ugly furry things.. horrible.. my oppinion Edited by out lamping
gready c*nt. why do borders cost so much. i'd rather a nice looking pat half the price than an ugly border. not only that going round the middlend game fair not one did i see under 16 they where all big and ugly

oy dafty who asked your opinion im not a greedy c*nt you sound like a dolls head if you want a patterdale go buy one theres plenty free in the yellow paper weekly and these are bredd properly not like your mongrel .

you could go and get a well bred patterdale pup for 150 and they are much better workers than any other terrier. theres only 1 way id get a border and that id be if all the other terriers went exstinct which will never happen. they are big ugly furry things.. horrible.. my oppinion

iI HAVE HAD PATTERDALES FOR WORKING,,,,, RUBBISH THATS MY OPTION...........THEY ARE NOT AS GOOD AS MY BORDER THATS WHY WHEN YOU GET A GOOD BORDER YOU STICK WITH HIM, OH AND ITS NOT VERY OFTEN YOU GET A GOOD LOOKING PAT,

you could go and get a well bred patterdale pup for 150 and they are much better workers than any other terrier. theres only 1 way id get a border and that id be if all the other terriers went exstinct which will never happen. they are big ugly furry things.. horrible.. my oppinion

and thats what you think and is your opinion but every1 is different. and if everyone was like you then we'd all be walking around with patterdales.

wich i really dont like them to start with.

leave the bloke alone and start ya own fkin topic so you can carry on bitchin

:wankerzo4:

to many nobs on here slaggin off everyone else's dogs and the pain part is cause their jealous cause they cant have 1

there sum deer pups mate me dad got a his from the north east for 250 plus its kc registed bitch pup

this is the same with all breeds in one part of the country their dearer then other parts same with cars, houses etc etc

iI HAVE HAD PATTERDALES FOR WORKING,,,,, RUBBISH THATS MY OPTION...........THEY ARE NOT AS GOOD AS MY BORDER THATS WHY WHEN YOU GET A GOOD BORDER YOU STICK WITH HIM, OH AND ITS NOT VERY OFTEN YOU GET A GOOD LOOKING PAT,

edited cause am thik and double posted Edited by out lamping

well a must be the lucky 1 cause av got 2 belta lookin pats

obviously ya havnt had a good 1

well a must be the lucky 1 cause av got 2 belta lookin pats

i see you put that twice ....... i do agree if you keep telling yaself something you do start to belive it

obviously ya havnt had a good 1

THATS COS THERE ISNT ANY GOOD ONES OUT THERE, THATS WHY I DONT OWN 1