border pups for sale

Guest eastmids
why does anyone give a f*ck who is asking what for there pups if you think they are to dear dont buy one ! if you are looking for one and think the price is right buy one! what has everyone wanting to sell pups got to do ask everyone on here how much to charge??? shall we say £50 for pups and £100 for adults and slag anyone off who ask's for any more (i dont think so) why dont everyone slag anyone off if there's lurcher pups forsale £50 more than the next litter

your either clueless or narrow minded to have asked the question but if you had a real interest in proper digging dogs and had just a few years under your belt you,d come to realise just how money will f**k working ability and that the vast majority of people that charge what they do couldnt dig a trifle or wouldnt know a good digging dog if they owned one clubs and money= cherio to proper digging dogs fact!.

some of us will have a moan and kick off because we actually give a f**k about the working terriers future and know all the above to be true if... it isnt true and all the pro border lot are spot on where the feck are all the proper working border terriers???????????they,d be as numerous as any other coloured dog..moneys holding them right where they are and they,ll stay there imo.

makes me laugh when some one say yeah but when you see a proper working border you know to it. what bollocks/sales patter ,you know to it because its highly unlikely you,ll see another unless its from the same yard..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wxm do you believe that poodle thing on your pic is good lucking

as borders go no he aint a smart one and at no point have i said he is soft lad, put a pic of these proper terriers then and show us all what we're all missin out on

na al let ya off mate. dont need to prove nothing to you theres a good few people on this site whos been out diggin with me oldest pat and they either wanted to buy it or they want a pup off him :big_boss:

yes well we could all say that and as i say talk is cheap and you are full of pony i notice you only joined today? say no more :clapper::clapper:

ive beenm a member for about 2 years now but had to change user name.
wxm do you believe that poodle thing on your pic is good lucking

as borders go no he aint a smart one and at no point have i said he is soft lad, put a pic of these proper terriers then and show us all what we're all missin out on

na al let ya off mate. dont need to prove nothing to you theres a good few people on this site whos been out diggin with me oldest pat and they either wanted to buy it or they want a pup off him :big_boss:

yes well we could all say that and as i say talk is cheap and you are full of pony i notice you only joined today? say no more :clapper::clapper:

ive beenm a member for about 2 years now but had to change user name.

so why have you had to change user name are you a peddler