border pups for sale

here we have three bitches and one dog pup for sale they were born yesterday and ready in december i want £400 for the bitches and £350 for the dog both parents are kc registered and working dogs i am in scarborough ,north yorks if any one is interested contact me on 07756558630.

post-35466-1254690615.jpg

post-35466-1254690660.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

gready c*nt. why do borders cost so much. i'd rather a nice looking pat half the price than an ugly border. not only that going round the middlend game fair not one did i see under 16 they where all big and ugly

gready c*nt. why do borders cost so much. i'd rather a nice looking pat half the price than an ugly border. not only that going round the middlend game fair not one did i see under 16 they where all big and ugly

gready c*nt. why do borders cost so much

:whistling:

oy dafty who asked your opinion im not a greedy c*nt you sound like a dolls head if you want a patterdale go buy one theres plenty free in the yellow paper weekly and these are bredd properly not like your mongrel .

Guest fence_hopper

go peddle your shite on epupz or something, also if you read the top of the page theres alittle bit about peddlers you should read it and f**k off

working dogs at working prices....its just pure greed

Edited by fence_hopper

jus a question how much are people sellin cross breeds on here for lurchers ect and how much are the pups????

i myself dont think its a bad price when yes look on epupz their 400 +

atb with your pups fella

I OWN A BORDER TERRIER DOG 10 YEARS OLD THAT WILL STILL DO A DAYS GRAFT, IF YOU HAD ONE THEN YOU WOULD FIND OUT HOW GOOD THEY ARE INSTEAD OF CALLING THE BREED TRY ONE YOURSELF, GOOD LUCK SELLING THEM PUPS MATE YOU ARE NOT BEING GREEDY AT THAT PRICE,,, AND YOU WILL GET THAT MUCH

i have a border bitch pup here for sale in a week or two kc reg mother very small get any were father also work and i think 400 to much money for a working terrier pup

how much is your pup if 400 is to much ?????

go peddle your shite on epupz or something, also if you read the top of the page theres alittle bit about peddlers you should read it and f**k off

mate if you have a problem il give you my address you di#k head ,i paid 450 for the mother so go take your face for a pony as i can smell your breath from here and you are how many miles away ,like i said when i want your opinion il ask for it and also i have had people ringing me ?lost for words go clean ya kennals you fool and dont use your tounge

i have a working border that was £400 so i dont think he is asking to much,,,

oh and how do u no that he is a peddler, this might be his very first litter, so why dont you ask people before pulling them down

and they are working dogs just more expensive than the non pedigree,