rat shooting

Cat food, is allways a good one keep it in the tin and the lil feckers cant run off with it, they have to stay and eat!, peanut butter as you said is another good one.

Quite a few people liquidise cat/dog food and squirt it up a good backstop, again stops them running off with it giving you ample time to take them out :)

Phantom

these are all great idea lads and you must have very forgiving other halves when they realise their nice blender is full of fido's dinner. but do you guys not have to clear up afterwards because i know the owner of my permission wouldnt be too happy about me leaving liquidised food everywhere stinking up the place

liquidised cat food for definate.... put it in a metal feeding dish, the little rodents will just sit there and lap it up giving you loads of time to put them out their misery

Darryl

[/quote

I feed my dogs raw tripe and it abs stinks , does anyone think that this minced very finely would also do, cheers and thanks for replys, ted

it may work mate...the whole idea of liquidising it is so that they cant run off with any chunks/pieces, they just sit there and lap it up

Darryl

i use sprinked an oxo cube on my traps and its never failed me mate

gary