Roe Sack..

I used a roe sack on saturday for the very first time..and i was impressed. So much so, that im going to buy one....we had this large buck to carry up a large hill a long way!!!My mate lent me the sack and when we got to where we had left the roe i looked at the sack, then back at the roe..and thought that there was no way the deer would fit...no way....but it did !!!!! dont ask me how, but it fit in just nice and i carried it back without anyone looking twice.....they are a handy bit of kit to own if you have to move deer a long way.... ;)

I FIRST USED A ROE SACK AFTER ...........YOU GUESSED IT ....BEING GIVEN ONE , AROUND 10 YEARS AGO .......GERMAN IN MAKE.....LUGERSPORT OR SOMETHING ITS CALLED , HANDY IF YOU ARE GOING UNDER COVER :ph34r:

I WOULD GUESS IT ONLY GETS USED TWICE A SEASON AT THE MOST ......BUT VERY HANDY , BASICALLLY I AM A HIKER WITH A DOG :lol:

PREFER THE STOW & PICK UP METHOD .......MYSELF ;)

ALL THE BEST DUCKWING

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
just read this thread heres a couple of places that do them there will be others maybe cheaper but worth a look

roe sack HERE

theres also www.decoying.co.uk

i alsways carry one it dont look like that one . thts very nice anyway mine fits two roe in it but thankfully not very often  :)  i will post a nice pick of it [bANNED TEXT] a get a deer as never thoguht of taking a pic of a deer in one :icon_eek:

Went out this morning and after a nice wee walk a young doe jumped out in front of me :) anyway heres the sack.

225524.jpg

225525.jpg

i also use green wide bim liners because it dont realy mater how much you was out the plastic liners they alway hold germs and dried blood. :icon_eek:

Good tip, weres the cheapest place to but these bags..

the sack i use is called a sika sack it is bigger than a roe sack but it folds just the same the sack i got from my local gun shop over ten years ago it cost then 25 pounds dont know were to get one but if anyone is going to bye one there are some on the market that you would struggle to get a roe buck in. PS I THOUGHT A POACHING BUGGER LIKE JD WOULD HAVE HAD ONE AGES AGO :icon_eek: PHONE THIS NUMBER 01355303595 WEEK DAYS. HIS NAME IS ALEX. :)

I went up to the gun shop and got a price for the roe bags

standard roe sack is 50 x 60 size with a full liner price is £55

pro roe sack large 55 x 65 heavey duty full liner is £69

discount roe sack 55 x 65 good quality with liner is £39

i would only recommend the pro roe sack for some one who is real into deer eg getting loads ayear the smaller standard sack is realy good but i think most people would want to put other stuff in it and that would be a squeeze. so that leaves the discount sack it is still lined and has extera pocket and in my opinion for some one getting a 12 roe a year its a bargain. ps there was a set of loaden ones but to be honest they were fe cking deer lmao.

• 4 weeks later...