handmade shooting, walking sticks

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy Ian

Just received my stick through the post this morning, after half an hour I eventually got the wrapping off it lol, you said it was well wrapped, it was, extremely so.

The stick is an absolute corker fella, good quality workmanship from tip to toe. If anyone is thinking of ordering a stick off you they will, i'm sure, be as pleased as I am. Many thanks.

Bootsha

there may be an order soon for two half size sticks for the two young Bootsha's as they both have taken a fancy to it !!! lol :clapper::clapper:

glad to hear ur happy bootsha, the missus wont let me loose wrapping xmas presents lol, like i said mate if theres anything else ur after let me know, im sure we can come to some arrangement, im struggling to find any blackthorn at the min thats long enough, have u considered crab apple? same sort of finish.

well another one finished , this one has bootsha,s name written all over it, if anyone has something specific there after, please feel free to ask and i will see what i can do,out of work at the min so nice to keep the mind active lolpost-33595-1254918889_thumb.jpgpost-33595-1254918899_thumb.jpgpost-33595-1254918906_thumb.jpgpost-33595-1254918915_thumb.jpg

HI IS THAT ONE MADE FROM RAMS HORN

Got my stick in the post yesterday and I am well pleased with it, my other half also really liked it to and she is hard to please lol.

I work my ferrets on some big hills and I am always falling over, I can not wait to get out this Sunday and use my new stick to get up and down the hill without slipping over. I am sure my friends will miss my weekly roll down the hill but I suspect they will all want one of these walking sticks as well. :D

Hand made to a high standard, thank you very much Ian and i recommend these all day long. :thumbs:

Many Thanks and some more orders will be coming your way.