handmade shooting, walking sticks

post-33595-1254395807_thumb.jpg handmade shooting, walking sticks for sale, £20 each plus postage, for more pics of individual sticks and lengths add reply, all fitted with brass ferrules. buffalo horn spacers and rodded between joints, Edited by ianltz

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much is postage?

sorry mate all sold, will be makin a few more in the next month or so, if there is anything in particular ur after let me know and i will see what i can do, regards ianltz

well another one finished , this one has bootsha,s name written all over it, if anyone has something specific there after, please feel free to ask and i will see what i can do,out of work at the min so nice to keep the mind active lolpost-33595-1254918889_thumb.jpgpost-33595-1254918899_thumb.jpgpost-33595-1254918906_thumb.jpgpost-33595-1254918915_thumb.jpg

Have sent you e-mail ian, really nice looking stick fella, fair play to you. Can / DO you do sticks in Blackthorn as well ?

Regards

B

never tried a blackthorn stick Bootsha, but if i can find some i could. what u after?

A crook again mate, in buffalo, with a blackthorn leg, when your ready mate... no rush, when it suits you.

Cheers

B

will see if i can source a seasoned blackthorn stick and let u know.

Just showing my 9 year old daughter a picture of my new stick, and she said " Aw thats lush", thats good enough for me mate, a compliment indeed.

Regards

B

:victory:

does that mean u need a nine yr old sized one now haha