Jump to content

- - - - -

Pest control

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DKGPestControl


    Born Hunter

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Berkshire

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:28 pm

I'm a more than qualified Heath & Safety professional
Working for a large international transport, warehouse & distribution company
I would gladly offer my expert knowledge of Risk assessment to anyone stating a business for free

This would have been a huge help to me when I started and would have saved me a pretty penny!!
Good for you to offer this!



    Mega Hunter

  • Donator
  • 584 posts
  • Location:Somerset.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:42 pm

I am a beekeeper and have often been asked if i can remove wasp nests. This has led me to thinking i might buy myself a DR5 and do it in my spare time and make a bit of money out of it. I have up till now just used cans of wasp spray to get rid of them. My question is, can i buy Ficam D without any paper work and if not, how do i go about getting the right paper work?

As far as i know people like 'KillGerm', 'SX Environmental' and other pestcontrol supply companies will only sell Ficam D and Ficam W to those that can quote their BPCA certificate numberl. This stops the general public from getting their hands on it.

#3 moxy


    the last hope mod

  • Moderator
  • 8,829 posts
  • Location:Up on till. Si thi

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:55 pm

If that we're only the case. The sad truth is a lot of professional products can be purchased from B & Q. So direct to the general public

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users