We're looking for a couple of regulars for large shoot in North East Suffolk, lunch provided aswell as £25 per day pay. 20 days, all weekdays. Well behaved dogs welcome.

Very good price. :clapper:

Post the same or any other vacancies on www.pubs.myfunforum.org - no membership required and FREE or on www.NOBS.org £10 for shoots.

Lilvixen, tell hubby that if he is ever short of beaters then to give me a shout.......he has my number, one good turn deserves another and if I am not busy then I will drive up....not a problem at all.

In fact I will bell him today.........

Lilvixen, tell hubby that if he is ever short of beaters then to give me a shout.......he has my number, one good turn deserves another and if I am not busy then I will drive up....not a problem at all.

Thanks Wilf. I hope you're not expecting the same kind of "good turn" his brother gives out ;)

Thanks Wilf. I hope you're not expecting the same kind of "good turn" his brother gives out ;)

Not at all Lilvixen, brother is well known around his area for his good turns........especially in public toilets :clapper:

We're looking for a couple of regulars for large shoot in North East Suffolk, lunch provided aswell as £25 per day pay. 20 days, all weekdays. Well behaved dogs welcome.

your getting exited over £25? :blink:

standard days up hear is £30, £35 for were i do grouse

some of the other people were talking about a place that pays £45 (but the hills are meant to be horrid) :D

best paid here i know of is one of angus glen shoots

35 quid for pheasant or patridge shoot

40 quid for grouse

lunch provided and as much tea coffe as you can handle

grouse beating tho.....its an absolute killer !!!! he hills are mental and they dont hang bout with amount oground you take in.....i did it yesterday and im totally broken

sauer

your getting exited over £25? :blink:

standard days up hear is £30, £35 for were i do grouse

some of the other people were talking about a place that pays £45 (but the hills are meant to be horrid) :D

Its not as hard on the big flat plains of East Anglia as it is on the hill.......nowhere near.