Just had a look at your topics Riohh. You have started seven dogs for sale etc since july!! I mean seven!!

sorry mate, maybe this site isnt for you. People selling that amount of dogs are peddlers.

JD.

7 dogs for sale in not even 3 month :shok::shok:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a fairly new member I am not really up to speed with how a peddler gets taken off the site but this guy has a lot of explaining to do.

If there is an innocent explanation lets have it and the assurance that the good advice offered is being taken.

That said if all can be properly addressed I would like to learn more about parentage and what these little fellows were bred to achieve.

Just had a look at your topics Riohh. You have started seven dogs for sale etc since july!! I mean seven!!

sorry mate, maybe this site isnt for you. People selling that amount of dogs are peddlers.

JD.

7 dogs for sale in not even 3 month :shok::shok:

im sure hes heard all the advice only himself can sought it out,pups are bred to do what the owner himself pleases

what do you think they were bred for,this is a hunting site

EErrmmmmm..MONEY?

For a start it is not 7 seperate dogs. If you actually read the topics instead of the tital, there was a bull,collie,grey for sale, a deerhoundXbull/greyhound and a couple of posts on a norfolk lurcher cross that was for sale for my girlfriend lady-hunter. That only adds up to 3 dogs to me. I am far from a puppy peddler but judge as you may. I have taken all advice given and am doing everything i can to improve these pups. Why do alot of people post before they have all the fact for those of you who read my topics and are now calling me a peddler why didnt you take 2 mins to actually read the topic then you would see that it is 3 not 7.

ATB martin

Right the lad has had some sound advice, and im sure he will act on it whatever the reason for the pups condition it does need putting right. Lets hope for the sake of the pups which are the most important issue that in a in a couple of weeks they looking more bright eyed and with more puppy fat to aid with their growth. Just a question did you breed the litter to keep one back for yourself? give the lad a chance to explain why so many dogs being sold. Got to aggree that their are to many dogs being bred for money though and its leaving to many surplus dogs that get passed from pillar to post and not being used for what they are meant HUNTING. How things have changed over the years when litters were bred for own use with thought put into the crosses that were needed for the work of the particular individual, and most pups spoken for with family friends and recommendations from the dogs reputations. These pups need some good working homes ASAP. :thumbs:

Right the lad has had some sound advice, and im sure he will act on it whatever the reason for the pups condition it does need putting right. Lets hope for the sake of the pups which are the most important issue that in a in a couple of weeks they looking more bright eyed and with more puppy fat to aid with their growth. Just a question did you breed the litter to keep one back for yourself? give the lad a chance to explain why so many dogs being sold. Got to aggree that their are to many dogs being bred for money though and its leaving to many surplus dogs that get passed from pillar to post and not being used for what they are meant HUNTING. How things have changed over the years when litters were bred for own use with thought put into the crosses that were needed for the work of the particular individual, and most pups spoken for with family friends and recommendations from the dogs reputations. These pups need some good working homes ASAP. :thumbs:

Yes i am keeping a couple back myself that is y the whole litter is up for sale as i cant decide lol. I have already explained that they got it wrong and i have only sold 2 dogs and 1 for my girlfriend.

ATB martin

im sure hes heard all the advice only himself can sought it out,pups are bred to do what the owner himself pleases

I know this is a hunting site - but with whippet and bull and saluki in the breeding what is he aiming at - rabbits - fox - hare - all of the above.

Good luck to the lad - he has made an understandable explanation. What are the dam's and sire's height and hunting weight? Please give more info on pups background and breeding - it helps a man to decide whether its worth the trip to see them.

I know this is a hunting site - but with whippet and bull and saluki in the breeding what is he aiming at - rabbits - fox - hare - all of the above.

Good luck to the lad - he has made an understandable explanation. What are the dam's and sire's height and hunting weight? Please give more info on pups background and breeding - it helps a man to decide whether its worth the trip to see them.

The sire is bull/collie/grey X saluki/grey 26tts. Excellent allrounder takes all quarry. Extremely good on foxes.

The dam is a whippetXgreyhound 22 1/2tts. Takes most quarry. Excellent rabbit and hare dog.

ATB martin

the pups do need some waight on and worming but give the lad a break f*****g hell he might be trying his hard est :drinks:

And if his hardest isn't enough to produce a litter of well cared for puppies then maybe he shouldn't be breeding??

I hope he has taken all the advice offered on board, and the pups are looking better for it??

Everyone makes mistakes and we all have to learn somewhere, IMO its better to do your research and achieve your education BEFORE even considering getting your bitch covered. ;)