• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i they were my pups a would not be puting pics up they need a good feed and a good worming good luck with you selling them thats just my oppinion

They were wormed 2 days ago and as for food they go through 2lb of mince and 2 big bowls of dry food a day, will be on tripe soon am just waiting for delivary.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

ATB martin

i they were my pups a would not be puting pics up they need a good feed and a good worming good luck with you selling them thats just my oppinion

They were wormed 2 days ago and as for food they go through 2lb of mince and 2 big bowls of dry food a day, will be on tripe soon am just waiting for delivary.

ATB martin

if you just wormed them 2 days ago you should o waited onthor week or so before you put pics up the pups would of looked much better

What breed are they mate

SIRE: Bull/collie/greyhound X Saluki/greyhound DAM: Whippet X greyhound

A few recent pics of the pups i have for sale. All still available except the brindle bitch.

DSCF5777.jpg

DSCF5775.jpg

DSCF5773.jpg

DSCF5771.jpg

DSCF5769.jpg

DSCF5767.jpg

DSCF5762.jpg

DSCF5760.jpg

ATB martin

Is the white and brown one in the 5th pic a dog or a bitch mate?

Bitch

ATB martin

ATB martin

if you just wormed them 2 days ago you should o waited onthor week or so before you put pics up the pups would of looked much better

I will keep that in mind and take some more pics in a week or so's time. thanks.

ATB martin

Those are the saddest pics of pups I've seen in a long while, and I am sorry if that offends the breeder. I once rescued a litter of malnourished pups and they weren't as bad as these. What have they been wormed with? Over the counter wormer? And if they have only just been wormed for the first time then that is way too late. These pups are in pitiful condition: have they been kept warm enough, dry enough, had access to fresh clean water at all times, been fed often enough (4 times per day at least at this age).

I'm so angry at seeing these pics I am shaking. Call me a soft idiot if you like but a dog deserves better than to be bred by someone who obviously doesn't know what a healthy pup looks like. What condition is the bitch in? Are there any photos of her. Why do some of the pups appear to be wet? Cold and damp will kill a pup faster than anything and if they're kept outside they need heat on them at night now: its getting chilly at night.

In this day and age there really is no excuse for pups to be in this state: even if it is your first litter there is plenty of information and photos of pups in good condition on this website to compare with. I'm sure you intend no harm to the pups but by putting up photos of pups in this state you are doing neither yourself nor the pups any favours.

If I were you I'd be asking people to take the pups on as a favour to feed them up and get them in good condition: no one in their right mind would pay money for a pup in that state.

Sorry for the rant but those pics have really shaken me up.

Those are the saddest pics of pups I've seen in a long while, and I am sorry if that offends the breeder. I once rescued a litter of malnourished pups and they weren't as bad as these. What have they been wormed with? Over the counter wormer? And if they have only just been wormed for the first time then that is way too late. These pups are in pitiful condition: have they been kept warm enough, dry enough, had access to fresh clean water at all times, been fed often enough (4 times per day at least at this age).

I'm so angry at seeing these pics I am shaking. Call me a soft idiot if you like but a dog deserves better than to be bred by someone who obviously doesn't know what a healthy pup looks like. What condition is the bitch in? Are there any photos of her. Why do some of the pups appear to be wet? Cold and damp will kill a pup faster than anything and if they're kept outside they need heat on them at night now: its getting chilly at night.

In this day and age there really is no excuse for pups to be in this state: even if it is your first litter there is plenty of information and photos of pups in good condition on this website to compare with. I'm sure you intend no harm to the pups but by putting up photos of pups in this state you are doing neither yourself nor the pups any favours.

If I were you I'd be asking people to take the pups on as a favour to feed them up and get them in good condition: no one in their right mind would pay money for a pup in that state.

Sorry for the rant but those pics have really shaken me up.

Im sorry to say that i agree with skycat

just a question, are the pups generally lively and playful? got to agree with some of the comments they do look abit malnourished, but dont think the pups being wet is helping your pictures. A good couple of weeks eating well and kept warm they will be spot on, maybe taking some pictures when their playing with each other might be better, so they dont look as uptight. Again just a personal opinion, seen your pictures of the parents nice dogs and im sure these pups will make good honest working dogs in the right hands. Like the look of that little brown bitch myself, ATB with the sale. Nobody slating you mate, just some constructive comments. :thumbs:

trying to work out how old they are , by the dates ect im guessing around 7 weeks or so ? , also im not having a dig just same as others , just constructive comments to try help you on your way . they look like there nails also need clipping , this has to be done frequantly as they will have trouble walking and at this stage , they will be all over the place .

have your pups been dewclawed by any chance?

here is a coursing bred saluki pup my brother bred , at just a little over 7 weeks old , so around same age of your pups :

( ignore the date on pics lol as the camera needs re setting) :)

010-2.jpg

and the same pup now at 11 weeks old :

011-4.jpg

all best with them

CL

Edited by coursing_lad