Whats happening???

Guest Geordie

just read some of your posts learner,  i see it as a f**k you jack, im alright world, the tory,s had there chance to save hunting for ever, under thatcher, 18yrs & nowt, the cheeky b*****ds got up on the 15th of september and asked the crowd to vote for them, bollocks to all of them, the day of declaration another joke, the hunts all over england went out the day after the ban another joke, ca just want your money, will they be out hunting the hounds in the proper way next season,  i doubt it, they had there chance on the 19th. heard all this political bullshit about schools nhs imigrants  drugs ect 25yrs ago and look at us now. at the march on the mound we went to the pub after wards got talking to some chair woman, good turn out and all that bollocks when i said we should fight the b*****ds she turned green with shock and moved seats, its the same old crap the working chap gets kicked in the balls every time, if you have plenty of permission you may get by, if youve got nowt  just go out and take wat you want  when you want  and where you want look after your self every one else do,s  as for the torys over turning the hunting bill dos, anyone realy think they have a chance? they would have to have a bigger majority than the b*****ds that are in now.

So what the f**k do we do about it then? Do we sit here and shout the shit on a forum about the good old days or do we go with the best shot?

Lib Dems: Supported a ban on hunting and want all 14's and under banned from participating in shoots.

Labour: Accepted millions in donations from the antis in exchange for the Hunting With Hounds Act 2004. Have publically dropped their pledge to safeguard shooting and fishing.

Conservatives: Have gone on record saying if elected they will reverse the ban.

Now they're ALL a bunch of bent b*****ds. They will screw us over constantly and probably in ways we haven't yet thought of. The thing is only one party that stands a remote chance of getting in have pledged to try on our behalf.

That means I'm willing to let them try on my behalf.

Hunting is my life. I will continue with or without the government's blessing but while we're in with a chance, no matter how remote, then I'm going to back that chance as I'd rather stay legal.

Even a fuckwit can see how the deck is stacked and anyone who can't be arsed voting for our future deserves everything they get. You either stand with us or you stand with the antis.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest REDROB

go with the best shot of course, what pissis me off is the people that didnt bother to do any thing, the one,s that did took time off work [no pay] travel costs ect, and the one,s that didnt do any thing are in the same boat at no cost to them selves. if there is a tory standing in my area i will vote for them, but i dont think they have much chance at all, i hope im wrong, how many went to the cup, why wasnt they at london, any chance of saving hunting is better than no chance at all but i think it will be along time befor the ban is removed, yes chris, even a fuckwit like me can see how the deck is stacked,

go with the best shot of course, what pissis me off is the people that didnt bother to do any thing, the one,s that did took time off work [no pay] travel costs ect, and the one,s that didnt do any thing are in the same boat at no cost to them selves. if there is a tory standing in my area i will vote for them, but i dont think they have much chance at all, i hope im wrong, how many went to the cup, why wasnt they at london, any chance of saving hunting is better than no chance at all but i think it will be along time befor the ban is removed, yes chris, even a fuckwit like me can see how the deck is stacked,

Good to see you haven't written it off as a bad job and I can agree about some people not travelling but the way the last one was organised made it tricky.Yes there are people who aren't doing everything they can. Yes there are people who are out to try and make money but the majority of us, who are in this for life, need to focus on the task at hand. Splitting the ranks and dividing us further just takes attention from where we should be and until May 6th we should be all focused on getting rid of this c**t in power or at least cutting his majority enough for a free vote.

We can all fall out again on May 6th but until then we need a Tory PM if we want any chance of a successful repeal.

Vote wisely.

:diablo: the ca are over payed under worked and over here all ways said when push comes 2 shove they would give the the cannon foder ( thats the lad &lassies that work lurchers @terriers ) so they can keep there sport too them selfs :ph34r: :diablo: :friends: