Whats happening???

Guest Geordie

Guest chilli

wat about if ya licence is takin of u ?? u r proper f****d then ! it makes u laugh this shower of c**ts's we have as a goverment can f**k over preiviously law abideing citizens to such affect but carnt keep rapist peados an such like under control . show's wat a shitty country we live in [bANNED TEXT] animals are high up the scheme of things than humans well beings ! . i bet people you have battle for this country wonder if its all worth it ? maybe we should have let hitler take over the country ?? would things have been any different ? we will never no but if he had of u still wouldnt be able to hunt foxs .

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LEARNER

YOU know what, i,ve been reading these posts, and i,m gutted for all off you, i,ve been in a turmoil since the ban, these bunnie huggers, and tree shaggers, are some mix up wimps, it will not be long ,before they want the defending forces off BRITAIN, to go in battle with pea shooters, i mean we must not hurt the enemy, i know this is stupid , but is it that stupid, they seem to get away with anything they want, but like its said , most of us are still carrying on, and i will always keep plodding the trail, JUST SEEN THIS MORNING ON THE RACING CHANNEL, THAT THERE HAS NOT BEEN A PROSECUTION, REGARDING FOX HUNTING,well good luck to them , but my gut feeling is ,there will be pressure on us lone hunters.

After Brighton, but before the ban came in, I remember reading a post on smoochers from someone who appeared to be in the know, to the effect that we wouldn’t be seeing anymore mass demonstrations because they were simply too expensive to organise.

And the election campaign strategy of Tony Blah and Co seems to be about “meeting the [fake] people” and “avoiding the [real] people", so there’s probably not much chance to rally last minute support for ad hoc protests. I haven't heard of any from the CA or noticed any in the media election coverage.

I reckon both sides are waiting on the election result.

The media seem to be talking “New Labour” up, making much of the results of recent non internet polls, but the internet polls tell a different story, and at the moment they're suggesting it’ll be a much closer call.

Guest reload

Wish i had known Two Jags was down in South Dorset the other day!! But it seems new labour are travelling undercover scared of the public and in South Dorset one of the most marginal seats.....very scared of the pro hunters!!

But why do we not know when there coming,so we can disrupt these visits???

But why do we not know when there coming,so we can disrupt these visits???

Because they don't want to give us the opportunity, and they've got the perfect excuse, no doubt they'd cite concerns about security/terrorism etc.

You can and you will loose your licence should you be caught doing something thats not in the hunting bill whats left of it.

Several have especial in Cambs and fines that are very hefty. Thnk wisely what and how you do things just now as you are ONLY goong rabbiting or ratting and in the future, carry a few Nets with you if you have permission in case a hare jumps up that you did NOT intend to course and remember all hares must now be shot.

On permissioned land many lurchers as you like can go with you but there will always be nosy twats looking to shop ye.

THink now that the ban is here how can i hunt THINK

its here for now we have to live with it just use your noddle to get you out of a mess if you find your self in one

more than one way to skin a rabbit :ph34r:

this ban on hunting has made things alot more of a hassle for me now, as i can't even take a pull,with the car blathered in mud and the dogs knocked up in the back after a few foxes.

so i just dont stop for police anymore,and if i can't shake them on the road i'll go off road where they have'nt a prayer of keeping up with the subaru accross fields,unless they have the helicopter out, but by the time that has arrived i'm well away.

i had a bit of a race off the law the other night,but they did'nt even get close enough to get the reg no,even if they did it would'nt make any difference as i never have a car registered to me anyway,i'll just get rid of the car and get another the next day.

you might think this is a bit extreme but i only run foxes/deer from the subaru and i'm not about to stop for nobody,it only makes me more determined to carry on now.

if the laws still the same next season every fox i get will be getting nailed to billboards in the busiest areas with the words f**k THE LAW HE WONT RUN NO MORE attached to it,that should get some media attention. ;)

Somtimes you have no choice BUT an informed one is better than none at all.

Nothing has changed for poachers :ph34r: doomed i have lost my permis... but ;) :whistle:

Legal Hunting activities are being watched where ever you are

Sadly for Learner life has taken a downward slope and i do think its become a personal vendetta against him which sickens me personally.

Howard has said that it will be overturned within a month of being elected. How much of that is true remains to be seen.

A few months ago, Howard said he would not put a whip on the subject and only would put it to another commons vote, so in reality the tories need to win by a large margin, if this ban is going to get overturned.

Not real nov i heard on the radio to day that if the cons get in they will stop the scots all labour mps voting on disolved issues that woulf give the cons the majority they need easy it was the scots labour that put the ban in and also done it here they have two vote on the same subject. FOR FU CK SAKE DONT VOTE LABOUR :angel:

Guest REDROB

just read some of your posts learner, i see it as a f**k you jack, im alright world, the tory,s had there chance to save hunting for ever, under thatcher, 18yrs & nowt, the cheeky b*****ds got up on the 15th of september and asked the crowd to vote for them, bollocks to all of them, the day of declaration another joke, the hunts all over england went out the day after the ban another joke, ca just want your money, will they be out hunting the hounds in the proper way next season, i doubt it, they had there chance on the 19th. heard all this political bullshit about schools nhs imigrants drugs ect 25yrs ago and look at us now. at the march on the mound we went to the pub after wards got talking to some chair woman, good turn out and all that bollocks when i said we should fight the b*****ds she turned green with shock and moved seats, its the same old crap the working chap gets kicked in the balls every time, if you have plenty of permission you may get by, if youve got nowt just go out and take wat you want when you want and where you want look after your self every one else do,s as for the torys over turning the hunting bill dos, anyone realy think they have a chance? they would have to have a bigger majority than the b*****ds that are in now.