Whats happening???

Guest Geordie

Guest Geordie

Now that the ban is in place,is anyone fighting our corner???

I havent heard anything about anyone fighting to get the ban overturned.

Seems as though it has just been accepted.

We should have been out taking action,direct action,but i guess its too late now :cry:

Has it gone to the european courts??

Its alright people saying "it wont affect me,i'll keep on hunting anyway" but thats not the point is it???

Tell ye summit else as well,Tony and his cronies are gonna get back in to power in May,the Tories arent strong enough to persuade the voters to vote for them,and liberals ............well need i say more. :angry:

Its all gone tits up by the looks of it,no organisation,no leadership,nowt :angry:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chilli

even if the tories get in they must have a big enough majority to overturn it in the commons ! any news on the church angle yet ??? muslims an other foreign c**ts get it all there own way in this country so maybe that will work ! i may change my name to iktab turn muslim aninvite ken livingstone out f**k me i will be able o do anything i wanted to be able to go round windsor doing badgers an allsorts all with a pat on the back from that wanker proberbly get a grant to carry on doing it as well

Good question mate,was thinking the same thing earlier looked on the CA site to see what was happening in the european courts,I am not the best with computers but there was nothing clear as to what is going on.

Guest LEARNER

YES THE FIGHT STILL GO,S ON, BUT ITS THE ANTIS THAT ARE DOING IT, WHEN YOU BELIEVE IN A CAUSE, YOU FIGHT TO THE BITTER END ,WE NEVER BELIEVED HARD ENOUGH, I REMEMBER SAYING ON THE FIRST MARCH ,LETS SMASH LONDON UP, MOST PEOPLE SAID KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOUR SELF, THE ONLY WAY IS THE PEACE FULL WAY, OH YEH, THE ONLY FIGHTING I CAN SEE BEING DONE , IS THE IN FIGHTING ON THIS SITE, NO WONDER THEY WON, WENT THROUGH A UNDERPASS, WHERE I LIVE LAST MONDAY, THERE ON A BIG TIN POSTER, ON THE FLOOR ,WAS HUNTING IS DEAD, REST IN PEACE YOU b*****ds, THATS WHAT IT SAID , AND THAT SAYS IT ALL FOR ME, YOU NEVER WIN A WAR GOING EMPTY HANDED, MY LIFE IS FXCKED UP AT THIS PRESENT TIME, YOU WANT TO THINK YOUR SELVES LUCKY WHO HAVE PERMISSION , I,M GETTING MORE HARRESSMENT NOW THAN EVER, BUT WILL CARRY ON, WILL NEVER STOP, JUST NOT IN MY MAKE UP, JUST WISHED WE HAD WRECKED LONDON ,AND GONE DOWN EVERY WEEK DOING IT, AS FAR AS I,M CONCERNED ,THIS IS NOT MY COUNTRY ANYMORE, THE POWERS WHAT BE ,REALLY MUST HATE THE TRUE BRITISH PEOPLE, AND I HATE THEM.

Guest Corkonian

Don't trust the CA for a minute!

They have their eyes on greener pastures now :no:

Simon Hart and others have been taking a much more active role over here in the Republic and they've managed to cause a split already between the hound associations and shooting/coursing etc.

They won't get away with it here though :ph34r:

It's all about money - these people are business men and women and need to sell insurance policies etc. - they don't give a flying f**k about hunting (I'll admit it took me a while to come to that realisation - but when I see the dirty tricks thery're upto over here now I'm convinced)

its alright everybody saying we should of taken action sooner and we should of fought harder the bans happend now we had our chance and we didnt take it. what we need to do now is try and stop the b******s from ruining the hunting game even more and try and get the ban over turned but you have got to ask youselves this whos got the balls to do it and whos wants to get off there arses and take action instead of thinking someone ellse is gonna do it for them.

The truth of the matter is that despite us having alot of funds between us and huge numbers, we sat back with our heads in the sand to await leadership...the antis on the other hand are not that daft...they could see that the way to pass legislayion was to "pay" MP's as advisors in order to get them onside.....its not the MP's fault, its our own i guess for we have just watched it happen...the CA should have also paid for advisors, pledging to DOUBLE whatever the animal welfare groups have offered....but, alas, ita all water under the bridge now antway....what a depressing topic... :cry: JD

Don't think for one minute if the Tories get in :haha: that it will ever go back to the way it was.

The Hunts will get to ride out with their hounds, much the same as before, but terrier work is unlikely to ever be the same again whoever gets in.

:no::no::no:

Whilst hunting with hounds is seen by most to be the pursuit of respectable law abiding pillars of society,terrier work is viewed somewhat differently.

I'm still puzzled why you can still hunt Rabbits & Rats ???

If the bill was to do with animal welfare :lol: why make 2 exceptions ??

Having just looked at the CA site it looks like a case of who's next.

NOT HALALL SLAUGHTER THATS FOR SURE

"The Labour Party Manifesto, published yesterday, has dropped the commitment not to place 'restrictions on the sports of angling and shooting' made in 2001. In addition the manifesto pledges to "tighten the law on air guns" and says that the Animal Welfare Bill, which will regulate the rearing of game birds, will be introduced as soon as possible in the new Parliament." :hunter::hunter::hunter:

And yes i agree, it has gone quiet.

Guest LEARNER

YES IT IS A DEPRESSING TOPIC, BUT AS FOR IT NOT BEING THE MP,S FAULT, I USE TO LISTEN TO EM, FOR CHRIST SAKE,YOU COULD SEE THE HATRED IN THIER EYE,S , IT DID NOT MATTER ABOUT MONEY WITH THEM ARSE HOLES ,IT WAS JUST HATRED OFF THE CLASS SYSTEM, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS ,ITS ALL SEEMS TO HAVE FALLEN ON US LURCHER AND TERRIER LADS SHOULDERS ,TO TAKE THE BRUNT OFF THE POLICE ACTION, TO STAMP ON ANY INFRINGMENT, YOU SEE WE MOSTLY HUNT ALONE OR JUST A COUPLE, AND THATS EASY PRAY, FOR THE LAW, AND A BIT MORE MONEY IN THIER COFFERS

Tuffpaul dont know much about politics but I dont think we should wait and see if the tories are going to get in weve done enough waiting already should of been fighting back soon as the ban was inforce and what if they dont get in the what????. and yep tuffpul the action grop wouldnt be a bad idea you heard the saying if you want a job doing do it your self.

LEARNER it has seemed to of all fallen on the lurcher and terrier lad shoulders to take all the brunt but they have taken it and kept on hunting I dont know one single person that hunts with terriers and lurchers give up they have just kept on as normall and kept there eyes and ears open.

Your wright its about money and power the chance is now for you to make a differnce in scotland it is hopless but down south you can put the tories in and if they know they got in on the hunting vote and the no more aliens vote they will need to do somthing and fast as the ones that put them in this time can take them out the next. Just make sure your con mp knows why your voting for him and that if nouthing is done for your way of life then you will need to change your vote next time. :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

Guest Geordie

Some good posts, my gut feeling,in retrospect,is that we should have had poll tax style riots.But as has already been said its too late for that.

Ive got to admit that i was surprised by the lack of direct action taken by pro-hunters, as a new fella to this game i was expecting a bit more,how shall i put it?? "Action"??

To look to the future though,what are the prospects of us overturning the ban??

Is there a realistic chance of it getting overturned by the Tories??

What about 'St.Huberts' is that argument carrying any weight?

Suppose i just feel a bit cheated,my bitch missed most of her first seson through injury,now this coming season im gonna have,Tree huggers,Hikers,ramblers,twitchers and god knows who else,watching my every move.

I dont have as much to worry about as ,say,the terrier lads,as i can still use my bitch for rabbiting.But its the terrier lads and the coursing lads i feel for mostly,must be f*****g gut wrenching for them to have bred from long blood lines to achieve the dogs they want,and then have some suit and tie make a decision to make their dogs more or less redundant :realmad:

Im not too worried about getting caught a few times,i wont lose my job as im self employed,i can pay a certain amount of fines,and if anyone takes a dog off me it will only make me more determined to get another.

Dunno how you 'old hands' must be feeling after devoting your lives to this game, :unsure: