AND PURDEY WAS BY RUBYS BROTHER X HIS BLUEGREW BITCH

:yahoo:

PURDEY WAS MERLE PURE KELPIES DONT BREED MERLES

THATS ALL I WAS SAYING DAVES FIRST DOG OUT OF RUBY

PUT TO GHDS WERE MERLE HENCE IS RUBY WAS KELPIEX BORDERCOLLIE

THAT WHERE THE MERLE COME FROM

AND PURDEY WAS BY RUBYS BROTHER X HIS BLUEGREW BITCH

:yahoo:

NICE LOOKING DOG MIKE,KELPIES ARE A STRONG ROBUST DOGS THAT MAKE A GOOD BASE FOR LURCHER BREEDING, THE ONE DRAWBACK IS SOMETIMES WHEN CROSSED WITH A GREYHOUND THE OFFSPRING CAN GROW UPTO 25 INCH WHEN CROSSED WITH A WHIPPET GREYHOUND THEY TEND TO LEVEL OUT BETWEEN 20-23 WHICH MAKES THEM AN IDEAL SIZE FOR ALLROUND RABBIT WORK. REGARDS COLLIE JOHN.

Shep ..............yes I have had collie grey's before and if I was a knowledgeable then as I am now I think I would have made them better dog's , but given what they were I think the Kelpie I have now is a better dog , not just through my experience being greater but in the way he works too , he isn't shy or submissive like a lot of collie crosses I have seen and he seems to have a better hunting instinct but maybe that's just down to the collie crosses I have seen work ........to be honest I was looking for a collie cross around the time I got him and only went for this cross as an alternative to a collie because I couldn't find a genuine fella breeding any at the time I was looking for a pup (Paul dooley aside as the only dog pup in his litter died unfortunately ) but I am very happy with him .......no I am over the f*****g moon with the dog and would most definately go for this cross again ...........providing my good mate Dave would breed me another quality pup of course ;):D

collie john...............he is 26 3/4" tall mate but is agile enough for the bunnies and has the speed and stamina to take the long eared fella's too ..........a little taller than what I was origninally hoping for but you can't criticise a dog when he has done all I have asked and his size hasn't even come into it :D

Thanks for the compliments everyone

Mike

Guest Gregg Barrow

Handsome dogs Stabs.

Curious, have you seen any Kelpies with the “*S'Bred Elanglade†prefix on their registered names?

Mike, your dog is impressive!

Best,

Gregg

Shep ..............yes I have had collie grey's before and if I was a knowledgeable then as I am now I think I would have made them better dog's , but given what they were I think the Kelpie I have now is a better dog , not just through my experience being greater but in the way he works too , he isn't shy or submissive like a lot of collie crosses I have seen and he seems to have a better hunting instinct but maybe that's just down to the collie crosses I have seen work ........to be honest I was looking for a collie cross around the time I got him and only went for this cross as an alternative to a collie because I couldn't find a genuine fella breeding any at the time I was looking for a pup (Paul dooley aside as the only dog pup in his litter died unfortunately ) but I am very happy with him .......no I am over the f*****g moon with the dog and would most definately go for this cross again ...........providing my good mate Dave would breed me another quality pup of course ;):D

collie john...............he is 26 3/4" tall mate but is agile enough for the bunnies and has the speed and stamina to take the long eared fella's too ..........a little taller than what I was origninally hoping for but you can't criticise a dog when he has done all I have asked and his size hasn't even come into it :D

Thanks for the compliments everyone

Mike

sorry mike if youv,e took offence to my comment,s on the size of these dogs,but was speaking in general and not about your dog.but my own personal view is for rabbit work i.e. ferreting,working cover, lamping the kelpie whippet greyhound as the advantage, im not knocking kelpie greyhounds as they are good dogs in their own rights as you very well know,the best of luck for the future regarding this cross.regards collie john.

Nice looking animal Stabs! :) ...............................NO, NO all kelpie's are horrible feckin' USELESS critters :yahoo::yahoo:

collie john i don't think mike has taken any offence mate :) :11: he was just stating the dimensions of his HUGE BEAST.......... ;):laugh::laugh:;)

Purdey only had 1/4 kelpie in her make up.........It was the collie that made this beast formidable :) :whistle: not a bloody aussie intruder! :laugh::yahoo:

Why STABS WHY :11: :laugh:

DSC_00072.jpg

even the feckin' dogs are stuck up feckers :laugh::laugh:

CopyofDSC_0019_edited-1.jpg

AND they ALL worry stock!!!!!!! :laugh::rofl:

Feck me I'm goin' MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD............:11:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Edited by D.C.
Nice looking animal Stabs! :) ...............................NO, NO all kelpie's are horrible feckin' USELESS critters :yahoo::yahoo:

collie john i don't think mike has taken any offence mate :) :11: he was just stating the dimensions of his HUGE BEAST.......... ;):laugh::laugh:;)

Purdey only had 1/4 kelpie in her make up.........It was the collie that made this beast formidable :) :whistle: not a bloody aussie intruder! :laugh::yahoo:

Why STABS WHY :11: :laugh:

DSC_00072.jpg

even the feckin' dogs are stuck up feckers :laugh::laugh:

CopyofDSC_0019_edited-1.jpg

AND they ALL worry stock!!!!!!! :laugh::rofl:

Feck me I'm goin' MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD............:11:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

HI D.C. WHAT DOG,S DO YOU OWN AND WORK. REGARDS COLLIE JOHN.

Collie john no offence taken at all just pointing out as Dave say's that I have a bigger one than he does :D:rofl::rofl: and it's no good asking him about his dog's fella as they are all shite and he don't know feck all either ;):rofl::rofl::rofl: he's nothing but a messer honest :whistle: :ph34r:

Collie john no offence taken at all just pointing out as Dave say's that I have a bigger one than he does :D:rofl::rofl: and it's no good asking him about his dog's fella as they are all shite and he don't know feck all either ;):rofl::rofl::rofl: he's nothing but a messer honest :whistle: :ph34r:

[/

BUT DOESNT DAVE RIGHT IN THE COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY AS THE WANDERER

AND JUST LAST WEEK HE WROTE A ARTICLE ON FERAL DOGS OF THE THIRD

WORLD AND WHAT INPUT THESE COULD DO TO CREATE LURCHERS

SURLY HE HASNT GOT FED UP OF KELPIES ALREADY?

BUT THEN AGAIN HE AS ALL TYPES GREWS/RACING GHDS/KELPIEXS/AND ANUMBER

OF COLLIEX KELPIEXS/AND I THINK HE HADA HANCOCK BLOODLINE RUNNING

THROUGH SOME OF THEM.

SO NOW WE WILL HAVE FERAL XGREYHOUNDS NEXT

DONT THINK SO

YOUR RIGHT MIKE HES A MESSER :clapper::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: