Seagulls.

i must have shot thousands of herring and black back gull when i lived down cornwall!

when ever we had bbq my ex would look after he food and i used to have to stand guard with the TX200 and pick them off the roof as they landed other wise they would steal the grub off the grill even if you were there!

cheers

hyperion

I remember being on Customs House Quay in Falmouth one day, I had just gotten a Cod 'n' chips and a Pukka Steak 'n' Kidney Pie for my dinner :D I looked right and down at a seal in the water, felt the flap of a wing on my face, looked back at my grub and saw my pie (still in its foil) disapear into the air :o in this big feck off Gulls beak :angry: Gready black headed b@stard!

Got my own back though, :D Twatted one with a 3 ounce lead the following day with a perfectly timed cast of my rod :angel: boy did it make a splash :clapper:

Phantom

my dad seems to be a magnet for doing that it happens regulary to him. i once killed a seagull by giving him a steaming hot chip it was pretty wierd because he swalowed it and his neck just swelled up like a balloon to nearly the size of him and we found him dead on someones boat in the harbour the next day :clapper: .

Richard

i must have shot thousands of herring and black back gull when i lived down cornwall!

when ever we had bbq my ex would look after he food and i used to have to stand guard with the TX200 and pick them off the roof as they landed other wise they would steal the grub off the grill even if you were there!

cheers

hyperion

I remember being on Customs House Quay in Falmouth one day, I had just gotten a Cod 'n' chips and a Pukka Steak 'n' Kidney Pie for my dinner :D I looked right and down at a seal in the water, felt the flap of a wing on my face, looked back at my grub and saw my pie (still in its foil) disapear into the air :o in this big feck off Gulls beak :angry: Gready black headed b@stard!

Got my own back though, :D Twatted one with a 3 ounce lead the following day with a perfectly timed cast of my rod :angel: boy did it make a splash :clapper:

Phantom

The first time I took the wife sea fishing, we went of Mumbles pier in Swansea. The wife cast her line of feathers out, and on the way back, this stupid bloody gull dived for the feathers and got tangled up in the bloody line! She yelled at me, I took her rod off her and reeled the fecker in.

I untangled this fecking gull, put my hand around its neck ready to wring it. I had a quick look about, and saw a woman with a small child stood about 10 yards ago, watching intently. I decided to let the fecker go.