WARNING,WARNING,WARNING

OK,myself and ma wee lad Snake from this site went for ago on the ducks last nite somewhere on the solway.Very strong winds so I thought this would keep the birds down but it did`nt.However we had a good flight,Jake got a mallard which he called into him,and i got a widgeon.

Now however when we got back to the van some nice :censored: W***ER :censored: HAD SLASHED 3 OF MY VAN TYRES :wallbash: ,

SO I AM WRITTING TO WARN OTHERS THAT THIS IS HAPPENING AROUND THE SOLWAY COAST FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD!!

HOWEVER REVENGE WILL BE SWEET :boxing:

HERE IS SNAKE WITH OUR LAB BITCH AND THE 2 BIRDS

CIMG0677.jpg

OK,myself and ma wee lad Snake from this site went for ago on the ducks last nite somewhere on the solway.Very strong winds so I thought this would keep the birds down but it did`nt.However we had a good flight,Jake got a mallard which he called into him,and i got a widgeon.

Now however when we got back to the van some nice :censored: W***ER :censored: HAD SLASHED 3 OF MY VAN TYRES :wallbash: ,

SO I AM WRITTING TO WARN OTHERS THAT THIS IS HAPPENING AROUND THE SOLWAY COAST FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD!!

CIMG0677.jpg

hi, i know the area you were shooting through a friend you spoke to that night. were there any other cars beside yours? do you think this was an attack aimed at you personally or aimed at us shooters? cos i shoot there fairly reguarly tell you what if anybody gets caught even sniffing about any cars parked in this area then they wont be doing it again in a hurry. pm me if you want if you wana keep this off the forum

CIMG0677.jpg

hi, i know the area you were shooting through a friend you spoke to that night. were there any other cars beside yours? do you think this was an attack aimed at you personally or aimed at us shooters? cos i shoot there fairly reguarly tell you what if anybody gets caught even sniffing about any cars parked in this area then they wont be doing it again in a hurry. pm me if you want if you wana keep this off the forum

Edited by lindsay

Just a quick note I had the Law ring me at work saying a mobile tyre firm in the North East are going around Slashing Tyre's??

Could they be operating on the other side of the country also, just a thought. I do know from the current trade in tyres that people are running them to the bone and some firms are struggling for sales.

I know you should have to but there were reports of it happening round me, so now when I'm out a stick an RSPB sticker in the window although not a member myself. On the subject we were on a driven shoot a few years ago when some f**ker keyed five cars parked on the road side while we were on a drive in full view but no one could get back to them in time.