28 replies to this topic

#16 malc1

malc1

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:06 pm

YEP cant beat the lamping.im off out again tonight.

off out in a bit just starting with the wippit and the lurcher as they are only pups the jacks doin well shes doin well needs her first kill

dark anoth for it.lets hope the wind picks up.

yes hope it does [BANNED TEXT] im off for a bit talk later got to get the mob together

#17 carrieann

carrieann

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:17 pm

Well usually my wee russell just goes in, but an old guy along the road is gonna smoke some out for her, i just dig if she needs a wee hand, keeps me fit lol :showoff: actually i live on a game estate next to woods and i did flush some out with a hose once i wanted to do more but my hose wasnt long enough, it worked my russells caught loads that night.

Edited by carrieann, 20 September 2009 - 06:26 pm.

#18 ian21

ian21

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:32 pm

hi and welcome

#19 steel

steel

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:48 pm

welcome

#20 malc1

malc1

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:51 pm

YEP cant beat the lamping.im off out again tonight.

off out in a bit just starting with the wippit and the lurcher as they are only pups the jacks doin well shes doin well needs her first kill

dark anoth for it.lets hope the wind picks up.

are you on the other site as well www. rabbiters.co.uk

no only found out about this one tonite off my mate sorry just got back in ouiet nite to nite out there

#21 malc1

malc1

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:57 pm

Well usually my wee russell just goes in, but an old guy along the road is gonna smoke some out for her, i just dig if she needs a wee hand, keeps me fit lol http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... actually i live on a game estate next to woods and i did flush some out with a hose once i wanted to do more but my hose wasnt long enough, it worked my russells caught loads that night.

has your jack been bit by any as ours aint had one yet its the wifes dog shes pure white and every thinks shes a westie the wife goes mad shes just had five pups and theyve all just gone now can get some sleep now

#22 malc1

malc1

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:09 pm

Attached File  20092009265.jpg   94.98KB   0 downloads

hi just thought id say hellow to you all im 43 have three dogs a greyhound jackrussel wippit and a lurcher he came fourth at the midland game fair pupie class yesterday i also have a airarms s410 i live in culmington ludlow and thats about it so once again hi all http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

#23 The one

The one

Honorary Life President of the THL New Member Welcoming Committe

• Donator
  • 39,112 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:37 pm

Hello and welcome mate

#24 tdesnos

tdesnos

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:36 pm

hi just thought id say hellow to you all im 43 have three dogs a greyhound jackrussel wippit and a lurcher he came fourth at the midland game fair pupie class yesterday i also have a airarms s410 i live in culmington ludlow and thats about it so once again hi all http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Hi Malc - Welcome! :bye:

#25 dogdigger

dogdigger

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:03 pm

hi mate welcome

ye you can't beat a good day's ratting by best day with the lads off the hunt was 422

have attached a photo hope it works i'm better with dogs and guns than computers Attached File  SP_A0209.jpg   350.06KB   1 downloads

#26 malc1

malc1

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:25 pm

hi mate welcome

ye you can't beat a good day's ratting by best day with the lads off the hunt was 422

have attached a photo hope it works i'm better with dogs and guns than computers Attached File  SP_A0209.jpg   350.06KB   1 downloads
thats a lot of rats how did you get them

#27 dogdigger

dogdigger

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:34 pm

Attached File  SP_A0213.jpg   356.54KB   1 downloads

hi mate welcome

all killed by terriers down at the local skip yard
dug the rubbish out with a JCB and the dogs did the rest , dogs took some hamer thoAttached File  SP_A0213.jpg   356.54KB   1 downloadsA0213.jpg]

#28 malc1

malc1

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:52 pm

Attached File  SP_A0213.jpg   356.54KB   1 downloads

hi mate welcome

all killed by terriers down at the local skip yard
dug the rubbish out with a JCB and the dogs did the rest , dogs took some hamer thoAttached File  SP_A0213.jpg   356.54KB   1 downloadsA0213.jpg]
nice dog and ther realy good workers well dun carnt wait till our jack catches something :clapper:

#29 pencoed hunter

pencoed hunter

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:15 pm

Hello and :welcomeani: to The Hunting Life.com Hope you enjoy. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users