YEP cant beat the lamping.im off out again tonight.

off out in a bit just starting with the wippit and the lurcher as they are only pups the jacks doin well shes doin well needs her first kill

dark anoth for it.lets hope the wind picks up.

yes hope it does [bANNED TEXT] im off for a bit talk later got to get the mob together

Well usually my wee russell just goes in, but an old guy along the road is gonna smoke some out for her, i just dig if she needs a wee hand, keeps me fit lol :showoff: actually i live on a game estate next to woods and i did flush some out with a hose once i wanted to do more but my hose wasnt long enough, it worked my russells caught loads that night.

Edited by carrieann
YEP cant beat the lamping.im off out again tonight.

off out in a bit just starting with the wippit and the lurcher as they are only pups the jacks doin well shes doin well needs her first kill

dark anoth for it.lets hope the wind picks up.

are you on the other site as well www. rabbiters.co.uk

no only found out about this one tonite off my mate sorry just got back in ouiet nite to nite out there

Well usually my wee russell just goes in, but an old guy along the road is gonna smoke some out for her, i just dig if she needs a wee hand, keeps me fit lol :showoff: actually i live on a game estate next to woods and i did flush some out with a hose once i wanted to do more but my hose wasnt long enough, it worked my russells caught loads that night.

has your jack been bit by any as ours aint had one yet its the wifes dog shes pure white and every thinks shes a westie the wife goes mad shes just had five pups and theyve all just gone now can get some sleep now

post-40158-1253480921_thumb.jpg
hi just thought id say hellow to you all im 43 have three dogs a greyhound jackrussel wippit and a lurcher he came fourth at the midland game fair pupie class yesterday i also have a airarms s410 i live in culmington ludlow and thats about it so once again hi all :D
hi just thought id say hellow to you all im 43 have three dogs a greyhound jackrussel wippit and a lurcher he came fourth at the midland game fair pupie class yesterday i also have a airarms s410 i live in culmington ludlow and thats about it so once again hi all :D

Hi Malc - Welcome! :bye:

hi mate welcome

ye you can't beat a good day's ratting by best day with the lads off the hunt was 422

have attached a photo hope it works i'm better with dogs and guns than computers post-40142-1253566974_thumb.jpg

hi mate welcome

ye you can't beat a good day's ratting by best day with the lads off the hunt was 422

have attached a photo hope it works i'm better with dogs and guns than computers post-40142-1253566974_thumb.jpg

thats a lot of rats how did you get them

post-40142-1253658500_thumb.jpg

hi mate welcome

all killed by terriers down at the local skip yard

dug the rubbish out with a JCB and the dogs did the rest , dogs took some hamer thopost-40142-1253658500_thumb.jpgA0213.jpg]

post-40142-1253658500_thumb.jpg

hi mate welcome

all killed by terriers down at the local skip yard

dug the rubbish out with a JCB and the dogs did the rest , dogs took some hamer thopost-40142-1253658500_thumb.jpgA0213.jpg]

nice dog and ther realy good workers well dun carnt wait till our jack catches something :clapper: