sire bullgrey dam bullwhipp grey for sale

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this dog has obvos been passed round an doesnt know where it stands no more and is showing signs of fear and know your going to pass it rund some more you say you think the fella before you was lieing about it having a good nature i dont i think you just cba with the poor thing i think you want something to show off an now time got hard with it you want rid

sort your head out

its your falt the dogs like this :censored:

he is doing fine now iv had a whole solid week and a half training plus spent money going to behaviour lessons to sort him out he is excellent with the niece now she can pull on at him and everything he dosnt growl, bite, or anything now hes excellent off the lead aswell and was introduced to ferrets the other day but hes still abit funny with ferrets he thinks there to catch lol but i now have to put dog up for sale due to work commitment i have found a job working as a apprentice butcher and with times been hard you have to take what is going im puting him up for £50 due to keep time waisters and dog pedlers away he will be an amazing dog when giving time just needs brought on cheers everone for the replys

huntingkid

fer chissake you've got a strange scared new dog with jaws to crush a deer and you're letting your neice 'pull and everything' on him, this is not fair on this dog or your neice when he gets fed up of being messed with and tells her to buga off in the only way he knows, stop being a twat and see if the previous owner will take him back and stop ruining him so that he is always suspect...sort it out boy before we have to read about another tragedy 'fed up dog vs pokey child' in the papers..

Edited by flossiedrops

your all a bunch of wankers why put a dog to sleep just because so ppl dont understand how to bring up a dog obviously he is a unbalanced dog he just needs some work!!!!!!!!! typicall taken the easy option and kill it :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: wankers