sire bullgrey dam bullwhipp grey for sale

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question. Did the man you bought the dog off know about the dogs dodgy temprement?. If i were you id be straight onto the vendor for some answers. Let the dog settle a while before any rash decisions are made. atb stabba.

Question. Did the man you bought the dog off know about the dogs dodgy temprement?. If i were you id be straight onto the vendor for some answers. Let the dog settle a while before any rash decisions are made. atb stabba.

the bloke told my mate on the phone that the dog was good with kids quiet outside he said he was starting work at nissan thats why he was getting shot of the dog

No offence mate, but if it's only 6 months old and showing agression towards children, do yourself and all other parents a favour and have him pts. Dont sell him on, that dog has set his stall .

he will be fine in the right hands he dont bite just needs to be controlled im only 17 and am not experienced in this if possible information on how to stop him doing this would be greatly appretiated

PTS

IF THE BLOKE YOU GOT IT OFF TOLD YOU IT WAS OK WITH KIDS HE NEEDS TO BE PTS CAUSE WHAT PERSON IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD PASS A DOG ON TO SOMEONE WITH KIDS KNOWING IT WILL BITE THEM SURELY LADS IM RIGHT HERE AINT I NOT HAVING A DIG AT YOU MATE BUT JUST DO THE RIGHT THING WITH THIS DOG CAUSE YOUR REGRET IT BIG TIME IF IT BITES A LITTLE CHILD ATB :thumbs:

whatever about the dog being pts but the previous owner should be pts after knowingly passing on a dog that is a danger to kids .For fcuk sake who in their right mind would do such a stupid thing.At the end of the day your only down 50 pound ,id rather be down 50 than have my son be down a limb or worse

Hi Hunting kid,

Some of the replies to this thread are worth noting, others not so. ANY dog, regardless of breed that shows ANY sort of aggression be it visually or physically to a person, regardless of size or colour is an accident waiting to happen.

A dog of 6 months old is still a puppy ( not needing to have work to sort it out ), any level headed pup of that age, regardless of if its only just arrived a day or so or been there weeks, should be acting like a puppy, rolling about on its back coming to you on its belly with tail wagging, generally in a very subserviant nature, as the very lowest ranking member in any pack or structure, they understand this from birth, unlike many humans I may add. I am sorry to tell you this mate, and please dont be offended as it's not meant in a " your only 17" way in any way shape or form, just some advice, which I would strongly suggest you consider carrying out. If that 6month old pup has bared it's teeth at a "person", especially a child it has sealed its own fate and for the sake of every parent I emplore you to do the responsible and sensible thing and get it PTS.

I could have worded this a lot more directly and to the point, but that way you may not have bothered even finishing reading the thread.

The ball is in your court mate.

And Jinnyfizz, a thought for you, if I a if I had a child of 14 upwards and your dog bit it, especially as you are aware of your dogs situation, being pts professionally by a vet would be a lot kinder way of ending it than the way it would absolutely guaranteed be ended by me... not a threat by any means, just a "plain as the nose on yer face" fact.

Kind Regards

B

dog has calmed down a bit as i got a muzzle and put it on him for a bit and he didnt lyk it and has stoped showing his teeth to my niece so he should be ok i think it has been generally fright so fingers crossed he will be ok with other dogs as they should put him in his place

dog has now gone to experienced owner is getting collected on tuesday

better hope he dont have kids

me mate does have kids but the dog is going to be a working dog and my mates kids never go near the dogs or there runs they have got there own jrt to play with he keeps al ov his working dogs away from his kids so there shouldnt be a problem tuesday he is cummin up for the dog cheers

the way I see it is this the dog is now of suspect temperament and altho he may never bite anyone the Fact is he cant be trusted and if the dog isnt PTS then even if it takes 10yrs before it bites a child YOU will be at fault, because YOU know he is suspect, and you are also running the chance of bringing our sport and type of dogs to the medias attention in the most negative way possible.

Incidently those who know me will tell you I shot a very famous bulldog that I was getting £500 stud fee a time from , just for growling at my then 6yr old

im sorry bt all you so called working dog mn should be ashamed of yourselfs, there is only one real reason why a dog shows aggression towards a human. that is because it believes it is higher up in the pack than you.

if its scared and thinks it is below out it cowers. so im afraid that you working dog men who have had to put your dogs down for aggresion is all your own faults for not being a dominent and controlling handler.

doesnt make a blind bit of difference if it is a fox and deer slaying scard up 30 inch bull cross or chihouha if it thinks its above you in the pecking order it will be agressive towards you if it doesnt get its own way.

in my opinion even if it is a fox and deer slaying bull cross that does it 5 times aweek it should no its place and be absolutely fine round kids and put up with them.

thats just my opinion

and the guy saying shoot it, your a tosser. we are dog men on this sight, we are supposed to respect our hounds, shooting is what a p***y would do, treat it with respect and have it pts with a bit of bloody dignity and not its brains blown across a field somewhere

treefella

im sorry bt all you so called working dog mn should be ashamed of yourselfs, there is only one real reason why a dog shows aggression towards a human. that is because it believes it is higher up in the pack than you.

if its scared and thinks it is below out it cowers. so im afraid that you working dog men who have had to put your dogs down for aggresion is all your own faults for not being a dominent and controlling handler.

doesnt make a blind bit of difference if it is a fox and deer slaying scard up 30 inch bull cross or chihouha if it thinks its above you in the pecking order it will be agressive towards you if it doesnt get its own way.

in my opinion even if it is a fox and deer slaying bull cross that does it 5 times aweek it should no its place and be absolutely fine round kids and put up with them.

thats just my opinion

and the guy saying shoot it, your a tosser. we are dog men on this sight, we are supposed to respect our hounds, shooting is what a p***y would do, treat it with respect and have it pts with a bit of bloody dignity and not its brains blown across a field somewhere

treefella

well said :clapper: