sire bullgrey dam bullwhipp grey for sale

Bought this dog yesterday but now have to get rid of him must go to a expericed handler as he is showing his teeth alot to my niece i am only asking for my money back what i paid i didi not pay much £50 o.n.o a lad called deerhound hunter sold me it and didnt tell me anything about this which i am upset about because he is a lovely dog. Must go to experienced handler will make a good dog in the right hands 6 months old need rid by end of today must go i do not want any accidents cheers ian

sirebullgreydambullwhippgrey.jpg

Edited by huntingkid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence mate, but if it's only 6 months old and showing agression towards children, do yourself and all other parents a favour and have him pts. Dont sell him on, that dog has set his stall .

No offence mate, but if it's only 6 months old and showing agression towards children, do yourself and all other parents a favour and have him pts. Dont sell him on, that dog has set his stall .

he will be fine in the right hands he dont bite just needs to be controlled im only 17 and am not experienced in this if possible information on how to stop him doing this would be greatly appretiated

Shoot the b*****d he deserves it

no mate you cant just shoot something if u do not know why a dog is doing it u have to get to the bottom of things before even thinking of that plus would u lyk it if sum1 said that you arnt nice and have been naughty so well shoot you please use your common sense before posting

no mate you cant just shoot something if u do not know why a dog is doing it u have to get to the bottom of things before even thinking of that plus would u lyk it if sum1 said that you arnt nice and have been naughty so well shoot you please use your common sense before posting

At seventeen their are some home facts you should learn about dogs especially big dogs like hounds.If they show aggression to children(they are much more important than dogs)put them down straight away.A dog biteing off a childs nose or tearing up its face does not bear thinking about.If it was my dog i would watch to see him stripping his teeth at the child and then proceed to put manners on him and then shoot him.

At seventeen their are some home facts you should learn about dogs especially big dogs like hounds.If they show aggression to children(they are much more important than dogs)put them down straight away.A dog biteing off a childs nose or tearing up its face does not bear thinking about.If it was my dog i would watch to see him stripping his teeth at the child and then proceed to put manners on him and then shoot him.

he has not biten i think that he may be nervous as a new surrounding a i know alot about dogs as i have had a lot of dogs bigger than hounds mate so i know the facts about dogs so i do not need ur opinion i am just advertising the dog and i am not holding back on the truth there are way too many people on here that take the wrong side to things and we dont need another

Whatever anyone thinks, the dog doesn't deserve to be passed around from home to home.

No wonder he's being defensive!!! He's probably never met a child before and at 6 mths he needs work and training.

How old is the child? Is she old enough to go for a controlled walk with you and the dog? That way the dog will see her as part of an enjoyable experience!!

he has not biten i think that he may be nervous as a new surrounding a i know alot about dogs as i have had a lot of dogs bigger than hounds mate so i know the facts about dogs so i do not need ur opinion i am just advertising the dog and i am not holding back on the truth there are way too many people on here that take the wrong side to things and we dont need another

Must be great to know a lot about dogs and to have had a lot of dogs AT SEVENTEEN

Whatever anyone thinks, the dog doesn't deserve to be passed around from home to home.

No wonder he's being defensive!!! He's probably never met a child before and at 6 mths he needs work and training.

How old is the child? Is she old enough to go for a controlled walk with you and the dog? That way the dog will see her as part of an enjoyable experience!!

Yes that would work with your child then it just bites somebody elses child.