out of action

Guest hyperion

Guest hyperion

last year i got some metal from a grinding disc in my eyes (always wear goggles kids), i spent three days in and out of the eye unit having this and that done and in the end they still couldnt get all the crud out of my eye!

it not really been a problem until the last few weeks when i started getting blury vision at times and my eye was some times sore of a morning!

now its come back to haunt me, woke up with a sore eye yesterday and its just got worse and worse until by last it felt like my eye was on fire, the docs looked at it and reckon ive some how dislodged some of the crud they couldnt remove last time and its started to get infected!

so now im sat here with my right eye swollen almost shut and covered with a gauze pad to boot and waiting to go to the eye hospital! :icon_redface::icon_redface:

cheers

hyperion

I know how you feel mate, i had the same thing , and i was wearing goggles but there was a the small gap next to my nose and it bounced off my cheek and stuck straight in my eye, i used eye wash straight after and had the on site medic have a look and he could see nothing, so i left it for a few days, but every time i closed my eye i could feel there was something there catching my eye lid. then woke up one morning to find that my eye had rusty colored speckles in it so i went straight to the hospital .They numbed my eye with drops and had to core around the bits of metal and pick them out with a pin, pain was unbelievable, think of someone rubbing a handful of sand in your eye , about 10 times worse than that. I feel ya pain mate .

Guest hyperion

just got back from the eye unit!

they reckon the old injury to my eye has opened up caused by me sleeping with my eyes open and my eyes drying out!

i now have an eye patch for at least forty eight hours, a dilated pupil and five days of eye drops and anouther gunk that looks like molly grease and no direct sun light for a week! fun fun fun!

cheers

hyperion

eye!eye!

pete thats not good news buddy,i know how you feel.i had plaster in my eye once and it burnt and bleeched me eye,and had the same treatment as your having.it looks wierd the pupil dosent it,one stable and one crazy.i did narff get some funny looks when "eye" was talking to peeps lol

get well soon buddy

take care

regards

davy

Bloody hell,

The excuses some people come up with for poor shooting in a target the size of a 5p piece :angel:

Seriously, I feel for you buddy. I really hope it all gets better for you Pete. Eye sight is a wonderful thing that we all (well most of us) take for granted.

Its only when something like this happens, that you actually think and appreciate what something like eyesight means to us all.

Get better and fast buddy.

Take care

Phantom

Guest hyperion

cheers guys!

ive woken up this morning pretty much blind in my right eye, can tell light from dark and see movment but not much else but alot less pain so im hoping that means its on the mend!

cheers

hyperion