Guest bull-greyhound

Hiya but, sorry to put this on the ad, i seen the pups, lovely pups, just wana put this so people dont travel far for these pups and find out that they are not what they are advertised are, both parents are 50/50 bull greyhound. But owner thnks the mother had a dash of collie in her.

I was lookin for 3/4 grey 1/4 bull but these pups are 50/50 x 50/50 too bulky for me.

Father can be seen but mother has just been sold, shame really would of liked to of seen the mother too.

Very nice litter though.

Hiya but, sorry to put this on the ad, i seen the pups, lovely pups, just wana put this so people dont travel far for these pups and find out that they are not what they are advertised are, both parents are 50/50 bull greyhound. But owner thnks the mother had a dash of collie in her.

I was lookin for 3/4 grey 1/4 bull but these pups are 50/50 x 50/50 too bulky for me.

Father can be seen but mother has just been sold, shame really would of liked to of seen the mother too.

Very nice litter though.

hia not having a dig but how u know [bANNED TEXT] the bitch was if she wernt there :whistling:
  • 2 weeks later...