Any Ideas

Yo you airgunners! Anyone got a good idea for a shooting competition this weekend, one where anybody with an airgun can join in? Even if they have no permission, some thing that can be acheived in your back garden if need be, we've had a couple before with quarry before, but not every one has access to quarry, so c'mon, give us your ideas :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just do some tihng like who can get the best 10 shot group in their garden stating gun and distance and we could have 3 or 4 four groups for each distance like 15-20 yards, 20-30 yards, 30-40 yards pcp and the same distances for springers because not everyone has 30yards in their garden or permission to do it on so just give us the go ahead on the final idea and we will begin.

Richard

sorry fellas i will be at a disadvantage. i'm going to the midlands game fair on sunday and im going fishing tommorow so unless i manage to bag a woody when i get back from fishing you can count me out :no:

edited to say: i think i may have shot all the woodys in my garden cos i havnt seen one for about a week and i used to hear them flapping off every time i wnet up to feed the poults.

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker
Just do some tihng like who can get the best 10 shot group in their garden stating gun and distance and we could have 3 or 4 four groups for each distance like 15-20 yards, 20-30 yards, 30-40 yards pcp and the same distances for springers because not everyone has 30yards in their garden or permission to do it on so just give us the go ahead on the final idea and we will begin.

Richard

i like this idea rich! i'll go do a ten shot group now (bearing in mind my gun is only on 70 bar!)

Richard

i like this idea rich! i'll go do a ten shot group now (bearing in mind my gun is only on 70 bar!)

Richard

triple post :icon_redface:

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker
sorry fellas i will be at a disadvantage. i'm going to the midlands game fair on sunday and im going fishing tommorow so unless i manage to bag a woody when i get back from fishing you can count me out :no:

edited to say: i think i may have shot all the woodys in my garden cos i havnt seen one for about a week and i used to hear them flapping off every time i wnet up to feed the poults.

AAron its not about shooting quarry this weekend its about the best group you can get on paper targets it shouldent take you long to get a good group with your s400.

Richard