revenge

Right this kid, there bit of a war going on about doing stuff to eachothers cars (we picked his one up and moved it to the middle of the road lol) he got his own back on our mates car by ramming it when it was parked (they are both crap cars so didnt care) on tuesday we (bout 4 of us all together)went round his house at 1am and the ever reliable machine jack stood on the roof and took a dump on his bonet....classic....When he came in the next day trying to keep a straight face.lol

anyone ever pissed you off. that you had to have revenge ? ( looking for a few ideas ) :whistling:

Havent done it but been told about it,

If the person has a car, and you are able to hire/borrow a very similar one, model style colour etc.

get/borrow/hire the car get some false plates made out the same as the said persons and find every speed camera you can find and go through them as fast as you can.

Ideally if you know when the said person is at home on there own so they dont have any witnesses to say they were there.

Whats this person done then??

Cheers

Lets just say dont get your hands dirty and our friends getting free heroin can come in very handy while your out in a lovely place shopping :clapper:

So now they have a use! I thiught you all wanted them shot....jeeeez double standards or what?!

Swampy

really needs to get of his ning

remember Revenge is a dish best served cold.....hard to wait it out I know......but worth it! meanwhile have a lok at "revenge.com" :whistling:

Oh how right you are!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't say, cos....well...it would be very foolish. But sometimes when somebody is downright cruel, thieving and nasty, tis only right a little pinch is felt... :laugh:

went on a holiday to ibiza when i was 18.I was havin a shower at the pool when my mate pissed all over my leg.He fell asleep in the early hours so i crept into his room ,wiped my 2 fingers around my sweaty balls and cheeks of my ass and wiped my 2 fingers across the top of his mouth so he was smeeling my filth for hours while he was asleep :boogie: