charity shops

Rotherhams now full of charity shops i cant resist looking at the books.I have picked some proper bargains up over the years last one was taxidermy for you by neil r. wood for 50 pence and the anglers encyclopeadia by Colin Willock printed in 1960 for £1.50.atb dell

Rotherhams now full of charity shops i cant resist looking at the books.I have picked some proper bargains up over the years last one was taxidermy for you by neil r. wood for 50 pence and the anglers encyclopeadia by Colin Willock printed in 1960 for £1.50.atb dell

i always look at the books as well mate! sounds like you done well.. i picked up a good video at the weekend the year of the working sheepdog happy bargin hunting :laugh:

My dad got a Rolex oyster from a charity shop for £16. He gave them £50 for its as he felt bad. mum got a mont blanc pen and for those not in the know thats about £250 for a pen. she got two for £9 but gave them £20. I brought a Original Tommy (the who) vinyl for £30 with genuine programme for the show in mint condition, thats well over £120 worth. and god knows how many towel and duvets for the dogs and old jumper for the ferrets to sleep in.

A dog cage for 50p, and slightly different, but I picked up a book at a car boot, "Tinckner's Hunting Field", got it out of a 10p box, looked at it on the way home and it was a signed first edition!!! :clapper: That's my best ever bargain!!!