New Permission

:D:clapper:

I got an email this evening asking me to go see a guy after one of the local parish council meeting decided to take me up on my offer of thinning out the bunnies for them.

As many of you know I have a verbal permission but wont shoot it until I catch the tennant and get it in writing.

The landowner of the permission want me to provide evidance of the numbers I shall be reducing the bunny popultion by keeping a log book for at least three months.

I also have to provide a referance from another land owner which is now done :)

If I do a good job and I will :yes: then there is a set of lotties right next door ;)

Phantom.

good luck with it phantom! is that you in your avatar BTW? kind of a stupid question....

Cheers guys :)

Yeah Aaron thats me taken just after my surgery last year.

My tan has faded though now :( and I've lost a fair bit more weight now as well :)

Phantom

and your with an AAs400 or s410 classic i belive? i can see the distinctive silver bolt and curving stock at the end...

To tell you the truth Aaron, I can't remember what gun it was :icon_redface:

I know that it was my 1st time on a hft course though, I was supposed to be shooting photo's rather than guns for the Hull and district FT-Club! But this guy asked me if I thought I was up to shooting at a metal Squirrel target at about 30-40 yards that had the killzone reduced to 20mm and the thing was at the end of a 3foot long piece of old Gas pipe (which was curved, adding to the illusion that it was a much harder shot) with the pipe hiding more than half of the killzone.

Took me two shots to do it, the 1st just dinged the plate, the second dropped it :)

I had never shot a PCP rifle before, so I was chuffed to bits with myself :D:D:D

I won't ever forget that shot :D especially as "There's no bloody way you'll get that standing mate, it was designed to be shot kneeling"

Phantom

and your with an AAs400 or s410 classic i belive? i can see the distinctive silver bolt and curving stock at the end...

I know that it was my 1st time on a hft course though, I was supposed to be shooting photo's rather than guns for the Hull and district FT-Club! But this guy asked me if I thought I was up to shooting at a metal Squirrel target at about 30-40 yards that had the killzone reduced to 20mm and the thing was at the end of a 3foot long piece of old Gas pipe (which was curved, adding to the illusion that it was a much harder shot) with the pipe hiding more than half of the killzone.

Took me two shots to do it, the 1st just dinged the plate, the second dropped it :)

I had never shot a PCP rifle before, so I was chuffed to bits with myself :D:D:D

I won't ever forget that shot :D especially as "There's no bloody way you'll get that standing mate, it was designed to be shot kneeling"

Phantom

And this is what makes airgunning the best sport in the world, making the shot :clapper: there are guns that shoot further, guns that shoot wider, but in no other shooting sport do you have to be so accurate :clapper:

Phantom

And this is what makes airgunning the best sport in the world, making the shot :clapper: there are guns that shoot further, guns that shoot wider, but in no other shooting sport do you have to be so accurate :clapper:

amen! one pellet one shot one kill......

Indeed.

I spoke to the guy this morning via telephone, I'm meeting him this evening at 17:00 to show him what my plan is and how I'm going to tackle it. He will then sign the permission forms and I can get cracking :)

Aparently they used to have a fella go up there many years ago with ferrets. Apparently he could take 40 a night!!!

I cant see me doing that much in a week with an airgun, but I'll give it my best.

Phantom

WoooHoooooo

Thats it; its mine :drinks: my first WRITTEN permission.

The great thing is, the lotties next door to the permission are part of the land :D

The guy is already talking about me doing the GC as well :)

I'm going up there in an hour or so to sit and wait and see what comes out to catch the pellets.

Wish me luck on my first "Graveyard Shift"

Right off to go get the form laminated and then gear up.

Phantom

WoooHoooooo

Thats it; its mine :drinks: my first WRITTEN permission.

The great thing is, the lotties next door to the permission are part of the land :D

The guy is already talking about me doing the GC as well :)

I'm going up there in an hour or so to sit and wait and see what comes out to catch the pellets.

Wish me luck on my first "Graveyard Shift"

Right off to go get the form laminated and then gear up.

Phantom

excellent dont forget your camera good luck :clapper: