what do you think about this????

Guest the techno viking

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General comment not directed at any specific incident.....

I struggle with many ill informed comments generally with deer.

There are many who have an idealised/rose tinted view of deer and are dramatically removed from the real world.

Probably never fired a rifle in their life and most certainly never shot a deer, what is it in this politically correct/tree hugging/I want to score some brownie points world that drives them.

Specific comment

With regards anyones opinion of the specific incident that started this thread, well, there will always be different views, but remember this is a hunting site and many here are happy to take trophies of whatever species. Explain to me the difference between a white stag, a gold medal Roe, a 25lb fox and a 5lb rabbit.

So, I can but suggest anyone who is not keen on deer shooting goes and joins the BDS.

ATB!

I'll just go a put the tin hat on...

EDIT...I should make it clear that I have no time for poaching under any circumstances, all my above comments refer to any and all legal hunting methods! :thumbs:

Edited by Deker

There are many who have an idealised/rose tinted view of deer and are dramatically removed from the real world.

Probably never fired a rifle in their life and most certainly never shot a deer, what is it in this politically correct/tree hugging/I want to score some brownie points world that drives them.

Specific comment

With regards anyones opinion of the specific incident that started this thread, well, there will always be different views, but remember this is a hunting site and many here are happy to take trophies of whatever species. Explain to me the difference between a white stag, a gold medal Roe, a 25lb fox and a 5lb rabbit.

So, I can but suggest anyone who is not keen on deer shooting goes and joins the BDS.

ATB!

Hi mate.Not having a go.Its not just about deer.Its about the hole thing.Why shoot something as rare as a white stag.The public and antis knew about it(next thing bang its dead) So we all get it in the neck.As i said before we dont have to kill just because our ego demands we have to be the best.If some people keep going on with that attitude we wont need the antis.We,ll feck it up our self.atb. Catcher 1 :thumbs:

:nono: Big Money has always been a part for the * Trophy Hunters* , no respect not a thought given, just i want a trophy i have the Money and its Head will sit great in my Home

Makes My Blood Boil am afraid and there is no sportsmanship shown at all :nono:

stag2710_468x332.jpg

Heres the beast in all his former glory .Im surprised Pat is up in arms about it ,just jealous that he never made a pound or two i expect :clapper::clapper::clapper: .

what a animal!!! i couldnt pull the trigger with him in the sights!!!!

Specific comment

ATB!

Hi mate.Not having a go.Its not just about deer.Its about the hole thing.Why shoot something as rare as a white stag.The public and antis knew about it(next thing bang its dead) So we all get it in the neck.As i said before we dont have to kill just because our ego demands we have to be the best.If some people keep going on with that attitude we wont need the antis.We,ll feck it up our self.atb. Catcher 1 :thumbs:

Chap..why not...and I think that was the point I was trying to make in some respects...the whole thing...please note my references to other animals...also...swatting a fly is fine ...killing a whole wasp nest is fine.....everyone draws the line somewhere.

I am involved in Game and Vermin Control and ..for example, I love the fox...FAR more than the deer...but it NEVER stops me pulling the trigger.

I am not a cold hearted killer, I act within the law and never have a problem with what I am asked to do..if by any chance a Specimen comes along I am MORE than happy trust me!

If this deer was poached illegally then I am not happy, if it was shot legally, then I wish I had seen it!

Stuff the antis..what is the problem...I am sick to death of all the pratts I have to deal with whilst going about my LEGAL business.

If any individual does not want to shoot at Any target then fine, but if it is legal, trying to impose their values on someone else is aways going to cause debate! :thumbs: